IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:18 pm

DOWNLOAD LINK: removed

NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Somech10
NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Somech11
NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Somech12
NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Somech13
NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Somech14
NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Somech15
NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Somech16
NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Somech17
NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Somech18'
NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Pinkbe10

And many many more :P
2much to post -Snores- Hehe

Last edited by Lexii on Fri May 06, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:00 pm

can i buy for 5 tics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:49 pm

No you cant ;)
xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Lynn would love the PB chair. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Lols isit for sale ? i would offer 10 tix each i buy all ! Weehee   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Lexi Sell me !! LOL

Cabbage~
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:11 am

Hehe cute panda<3

NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Aute_c10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Aren't Pandas your fav animal ? Very Happy

- CASH
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Yes they are :D
So cute hehe :3
xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:00 am

Do you have those red and blue dragon chairs?

Red Dragon Chair: Inferno

Blue Dragon Chair: Abyss

If you do, please post pictures of them, I'd love to see them! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Ehm yes i have them O-o
Ill post a picture on here later..
xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:37 pm

[OMG]ItsAlexandra:O!! wrote:
Ehm yes i have them O-o
Ill post a picture on here later..
xx

Thankies Lexii.
You should post a picture of ALL the chairs you currently have.
That would be epic.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 pm

There are like 80+ chairs...
Not gonna post them all O-o
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:19 pm

VincentXXII wrote:
Do you have those red and blue dragon chairs?

Red Dragon Chair: Inferno

Blue Dragon Chair: Abyss

If you do, please post pictures of them, I'd love to see them! :D :D

Here ya go!

NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Dragon10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: eh   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:40 pm

those chairs look awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:42 am

Wait we have to BUY them? .____.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:38 am

Sexiest Chairs Ever!!!!!!!!!
I WANT THEM!!!!!!!!
SO Jelleous of oesima
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:47 pm

got christmas chair?do post for me =)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm

We do we do :
NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Christ10

And yes they cost 1 golden tetris each
You can get them from the NPC Durr in FM (vote points)

DOWNLOAD THIS ITEM.WZ OR ELSE YOU DC
WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN IN FM!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:27 pm

MY OTHER CHAIRS HAHA YOU CANT GET THEM!!@@@
;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D i <3 giant pink bean :)
NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Myothe10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:18 pm

I saw these chairs all from another server. I know that becuz in the server i played olivias chair was missing a hand. Just like that one. BUSTED BADLY. Also i saw that skill.wz you were using also from another server. MEGA BUSTED. Also ludi park benchs awere also ORGINALLY made form that server. YOU JUST GOT BUSTED SO BADLY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Thank you Gabe & Lexii Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:43 pm

mcaso123 wrote:
I saw these chairs all from another server. I know that becuz in the server i played olivias chair was missing a hand. Just like that one. BUSTED BADLY. Also i saw that skill.wz you were using also from another server. MEGA BUSTED. Also ludi park benchs awere also ORGINALLY made form that server. YOU JUST GOT BUSTED SO BADLY.

If ya gonn' troll uphere
Gettowt of da forooms!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:21 pm

mcaso123 wrote:
ummm... Okay .__.
He's busted... Now what?

And can we trade Vote points in for these? ;w;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:28 am

can u put giant pink bean on vikin coz I want to sit on it's head Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!   NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!! Time210Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:23 pm

NinjaX wrote:
can u put giant pink bean on vikin coz I want to sit on it's head :D

Sadly its a different item.wz
So no.. we cant
xx Lexii
Back to top Go down

NEW CHAIR ITEM.WZ DOWNLOAD IT!! ORELSE YOU DC WHEN YOU CLICK ON VIKIN!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next