IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should Vince be a GM?
Yes
Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! I_vote_lcap33%Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 11 ]
Maybe
Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! I_vote_lcap9%Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Pie?
Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! I_vote_lcap58%Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Empty
PostSubject: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:21 am

Name : Vincent

Time Zone : PST( GMT - 8:00 )

Email : MrVincent22@yahoo.com

Birthday : Dec 22, 1992

IGN : Vincent (After wipe)

Why you want to be a GM : Well, being a GM for a 2nd PS that I've played is pretty hard to get into, since everyone else is striving to become one. I want to be a GM because, 1: Hackers on a PS are being ridiculous because it's a PRIVATE SERVER 2: To help new players learn about the server and encourage voting 3: To host Events.

What you will do as a GM : As I mentioned above, I will ban hackers, host events, and help new players around the server. The hackers, (who damage hack, do 10k damage-99k damage to a monster), get on my nerves sometimes. For example, you're new to the Server and you're trying to kill some Mushmoms. Once you hit it, a hacker comes in and kills every spawn in the map or VAC hacks the monsters to the top. When that happens, I'll be able to come into the map and ban the hacker. If I get accepted, I can be able to help the newbies around the server and answer their questions such as, "Where do I get a blue sauna robe?" or "How do I get this item?" and so on. Events, the only thing I have to say about Events is that when I'm on at night, not much people are awake, so, when I get accepted, I can put a little notice saying that a GM is hosting an Event in this map, etc.

How you can help the server as a GM : Well, to be honest, I'd like to do the following: Ban hackers, suggest new and awesome ideas, help Vote, host some fun-loving Events, recruit more and more players, and get IdyllicStory Ranked #1 Private Server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 1 month so far, but I've gotten to know most of the people and GMs on the Server, so I'm getting there.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Per day, around 3-8 hours, depending my mood and how my day's going.

How long you have played GMS : Played since v.34 - v.86, around 3-4 years, I occasionally quit and got back on, and I spent 2 years on a Private Server.

What makes you stand out : Well, I have some problems, I'll tell you that, like I'm really competitive and I can sound like I know everything once in awhile...but otherthan that, I'm nice, reliable, outgoing, and helpful.

What commands you will mainly use as a GM : It depends what I'm doing really, like if I'm hosting an Event (!say, !event), or finding someone who's swim hacking, VAC hacking, or any kind of hack (!ban), or when trying to help someone in the FM or any other map (!warp), or when I'm trying to find hackers (!cheaters), and of course, my favorite item-out-of-nowhere command, (!item), for people who win my Events. (Also !search for item IDs.)

Experience as a GM : I've been a GM in MeMS and almost a GM in GMS, but the thing is, the PS I was a GM for didn't really have active GMs other than me. When all the other GMs got demoted for being inactive, (yes, that was the server rules apparently), people asked me, "Why don't you quit or something? You are the only GM that's active to the Server." I answered, "So what if I'm the only GM on the Server? I can still try to be a help to people. If this Server had no GMs, what would you think this Server would be like?" After that, MeMS got closed, (reasons classified).

About Me : Well, I love to use my laptop...A LOT. I love reading Manga and watching Animes (Bleach, Naruto, Clannad, etc.). I play the trumpet and the tenor drum in Band and occasionally, the piano when I'm bored. Also, I'm taking TKD (Tae Kwon Do) classes and currently a black belt (was a challenge to get). I'm used to going out and hanging out with my friends and family and I'm soon going to College.

Hobbies : As I mentioned above, watching Animes and reading Manga, listening to music (Owl City, Jason Mraz, Train), Tae Kwon Do, playing the trumpet, tenor drum, and sometimes the piano, playing the Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, handheld games, going on the laptop <3, and running far distances.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Who would quit? Even if I get denied, I will still play this server. Quitting the server just because your Application gets denied is a weak excuse to quit a server. To me, IdyllicStory has been one of the Private Servers that actually has active GMs, daily Events, and aside from some of the rude people in the Server, a TRULY friendly community.

Thank you for reading my GM Application
~Vincent

Last edited by VincentXXII on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:34 am; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : I play the tenor now. :D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:23 am

Nice application ! Very Happy Hope u get the gm post !
~xACID
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:30 am

Not bad, a little short, but it's okay. Hope ya get the position. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:13 am

Agreed with Josh~ A little short, but straightforward. Goodjob. You might want to change the yellow to a different color, maybe? It's a tad hard to read. Hope you get the spot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:09 pm

weeeee go vincent! Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Thank you everyone for the comments and feedback on what I should do on my App!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:41 pm

VincentXXII wrote:

What you will do as a GM: As I mentioned above, I will ban hackers, host events, and help new players around the server. The hackers, (who damage hack, do 10k damage-99k damage to a monster), get on my nerves sometimes. For example, you're new to the Server and you're trying to kill some Mushmoms. Once you hit it, a hacker comes in and kills every spawn in the map or VAC hacks the monsters to the top. When that happens, I'll be able to come into the map and ban the hacker. If I get accepted, I can be able to help the newbies around the server and answer their questions such as, "Where do I get a blue sauna robe?" or "How do I get this item?" and so on. Events, the only thing I have to say about Events is that when I'm on at night, not much people are awake, so, when i get accepted, I can put a little notice saying that a GM is hosting an Event in this map, etc.

i Love how u said that:
so when i get accepted. XD

Anyway i hope u get the position im sure u can make it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:46 pm

iMarkus wrote:
VincentXXII wrote:

What you will do as a GM: As I mentioned above, I will ban hackers, host events, and help new players around the server. The hackers, (who damage hack, do 10k damage-99k damage to a monster), get on my nerves sometimes. For example, you're new to the Server and you're trying to kill some Mushmoms. Once you hit it, a hacker comes in and kills every spawn in the map or VAC hacks the monsters to the top. When that happens, I'll be able to come into the map and ban the hacker. If I get accepted, I can be able to help the newbies around the server and answer their questions such as, "Where do I get a blue sauna robe?" or "How do I get this item?" and so on. Events, the only thing I have to say about Events is that when I'm on at night, not much people are awake, so, when i get accepted, I can put a little notice saying that a GM is hosting an Event in this map, etc.

i Love how u said that:
so when i get accepted. XD

Anyway i hope u get the position im sure u can make it

Lol Thank you Markus (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 pm

Hey Vinnie :3
Good luck on the app !
Hope you get the position yeah ?
Don't lose hope if you ever get denied .

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Awh, thanks CASH. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:02 am

Random Comment! (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Much better, it's longer now. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:57 am

Goodluck.
Did you see the new naruto episode?

And the first couple questions are like the same....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:29 am

Lol Google, I needa watch it right now Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:52 am

Yeah I have Google, and sorry for repetitive questions! Razz
NOOO Hinata!! Why did she have to die!
Naruto is going to kick Pain's arse now! >Very Happy 8-Tails!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:54 am

Doesn't she come back after Naruto defeats pain though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:29 am

Spoiler Alert

Yeah she does. Everybody that Pain killed in the invasion of Konoha come back to life, because Pain brings them back to life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 am

Okay, I already knew that xD. Just wanted to make sure. I just wanna see Naruto kick his ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:56 am

Lol. Okay then. Glad I didn't spoil it for ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:43 am

Can't wait for all the random Sasuke episodes again lmao..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:51 am

OMGOMG ! You guys watch Naruto too ? LOL x.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:58 am

Of course we do. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:07 am

So many people picked the Pie? Option Aha. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:43 pm

VincentXXII wrote:
So many people picked the Pie? Option Aha. Razz Razz
Theres no "No" option so for those who dont want you to become a gm probably did xD. On another thought, great gm app.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:45 pm

I picked pie. Because I like pie. I wish you would put multiple choice. Oh well. Too late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!   Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application! Time210

Back to top Go down

Herro! This is Vincent's GM Application!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next