IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Report Evaluation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GM Report Evaluation Empty
PostSubject: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:09 am

Hey IdyllicStory GMs, I'm here to address your status in the server!
Here's a quick report of what I've observed of the GMs:

[GM]Google: He's nice and friendly, immediately comes to help if you call him, sometimes messes around with players (just some good raillery), hosts events periodically, more often than not I see him sitting in the fm with Oesima, but overall he's a good GM.

[GM]Josh: Really cool, I respect him a lot, great GM, hosts a lot of events whenever he's on.

[GM]Victor: He's ok I guess, funny, hosts events.

[GM]Oesima: Harsh attitude towards other players, sits in the fm often, despondent, to my surprise she hosts events with Google. Her position as a GM in my opinion is questionable and I understand that she's been demoted from the position in the past. Overall; a loathsome GM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:39 am

Wow, The only thing you're good at is complaining about Oesima.
Here's a few poits:
1. Oesima is a Nice & friendly GM (Not only from my view).
2. Oesima HOSTS events.
3. Oesima is the most active GM.

So please don't put up you're nonsense about other ppls.

Thnx,
~Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:52 am

Oesima is nice & friendly

lol gabe..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:32 am

This kid be trollin.

Oesima is the best

Then Josh and victor it's tied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:05 am

Oesima is the best! no one can replace her. She sits in Fm reading all the chatlogs to see if there is a hacker. Your not her bluebandit, so you WONT know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:25 pm

yea how would u know fully about her only saw her 1 day or more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:29 am

I don't think this guy is active anymore. :O
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:47 am

I think he is inactive yes O-o
He never came back online when i jailed him for being annoying in my event
Lol hes still stuck in there :P
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:51 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:26 am

Hey what the hell I never sit in the fm more then 5mins o_O no fair and yes Oesima you sit to much in fm you suck >=O
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:21 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:43 am

[OMG]ItsAlexandra:O!! wrote:
Pretty much of a comment.
Anyways, sitting in FM is a good thing.
She gets to understand how Maplers feels and able to help people in FM Conveniently.
After all, FM is the most crowded place in IdyllicStory Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:26 pm

[GM]Oesima: Harsh attitude towards other players, sits in the fm often, despondent, to my surprise she hosts events with Google. Her position as a GM in my opinion is questionable and I understand that she's been demoted from the position in the past. Overall; a loathsome GM.

I think Andy (BlueBandit) here is saying that because Lexii jailed him...for a LONG time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:41 pm

No Vincent that was before this O-o
I jailed him because he was smalling effects in my event
I told him to stop and he did it again so i jailed him
He went offline and i cant unjail offline people
His jail time was 5mins so it wasnt even long
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:48 pm

[OMG]ItsAlexandra:O!! wrote:
No Vincent that was before this O-o
I jailed him because he was smalling effects in my event
I told him to stop and he did it again so i jailed him
He went offline and i cant unjail offline people
His jail time was 5mins so it wasnt even long

Oh wow, lol..
Well sucks for him right?
His fault for using effects and not going on. o__o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Oesima   GM Report Evaluation Time210Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:37 am

She sits in fm all the time if i ask her for help she completly anoy me like i arint there i was asking her where can i get koolaids no awanser i asked another gm and he helped me arint gms soppost to help us or what put me as a gm i show u how it should be done !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:43 am

Perhaps she didn't see you ask it? The FM can be pretty busy and the chat log can get spammed.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:16 am

G.N.R wrote:
She sits in fm all the time if i ask her for help she completly anoy me like i arint there i was asking her where can i get koolaids no awanser i asked another gm and he helped me arint gms soppost to help us or what put me as a gm i show u how it should be done !!

I sit in FM to help people or just talk friendly to them
There isnt much else to do then hosting event, banning people and helping them
When im in FM alot of people ask for my help or my attention
I'm sorry if i didnt see you asking your question maybe i was afk atm?
May i ask who you are?? I do alot on this server and i cant be 100% in the game
xx Lexii
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:56 am

G.N.R wrote:

Lexi is a main Multi-Task-person Very Happy
She has MSN on, IdyllicStory on and Forums On.
So she's like talking and helping at the same time.
So dont blame her, she has her reasons for chilling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:45 pm

I honestly don't see why there's so many thread on oesima o.0 She's a good admin, yet people troll on her all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:07 pm

emeraldmoon wrote:
I honestly don't see why there's so many thread on oesima o.0 She's a good admin, yet people troll on her all the time.

They're just jealous of her smexy-ness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:18 pm

SnowAkantor wrote:
emeraldmoon wrote:

LOL, Totally ^_^, most of the gms are pretty decend, except victor. I haven't had the chance to check him out yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:21 pm

emeraldmoon wrote:
SnowAkantor wrote:
emeraldmoon wrote:

LOL, Totally ^_^, most of the gms are pretty decend, except victor. I haven't had the chance to check him out yet.

He's quite inactive though.
But he's responsible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Report Evaluation   GM Report Evaluation Time210

Back to top Go down

GM Report Evaluation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Report GM's-
Jump to: