IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

google abusing powers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

google abusing powers Empty
PostSubject: google abusing powers   google abusing powers Time210Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:48 pm

2day when i asked google what GM lvl he where i he said 9000 i save shwo it by using !speak command that just lvl 4+GMs can.then he used some command idk wut it was but it did smega what he wrote but it was showin my char adn he wrote that im gay etcs Sad did any1 call that not abuse plz post here or tell me ingame.
-iMarkus

(i aint the one who wrote these stupid smegas it was google for ever1 that see it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: google abusing powers   google abusing powers Time210Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:10 pm

its not abusing power

his just jocking with u, alot of gms do that and its funny most of the time

google didnt mean to hurt u, he was just making fun Very Happy

abusing power is when gm uses his power to ban inosent ppl cus they anoy them and giving free stuff away.

btw, dcing ppl is not abusing power (lexi/Oesima dced me to save my stuff that i won in event)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: google abusing powers   google abusing powers Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:32 am

lol what have i wroten baut dc o.O.but K ty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: google abusing powers   google abusing powers Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Lol u really can't take a joke can you I won't be hanging around whit you anymore before you know it you'll call the police because I sexually harrased you or something lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: google abusing powers   google abusing powers Time210Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:25 am

LOL.
Its embarrassing for me if i were to report someone for GM Abuse and he was looking at the thread.
It's like suicide ><"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: google abusing powers   google abusing powers Time210Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Yeah .
It may be a joke , depends on how to victim takes it .
Yeaaaah .
Its epic suicide . Razz

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: google abusing powers   google abusing powers Time210Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:25 am

its common sense with people:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: google abusing powers   google abusing powers Time210

Back to top Go down

google abusing powers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Report GM's-
Jump to: