IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

StyLe's GM Application ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

StyLe's GM Application ;) Empty
PostSubject: StyLe's GM Application ;)   StyLe's GM Application ;) Time210Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:06 am

StyLe's GM Application

Name : Ryan

Time Zone : (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Email : chopper_boy54@hotmail.com

IGN : StyLe

Birthday: August 29 1994

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM to help out the people who need assistance, to get this server too the top, to make IdyllicStory a fun enjoyable place and too of course just help out as much as possible.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM I will do my best to make sure everyone enjoys their time at IdyllicStory by giving assistance to people, hosting events, and banning hackers.

Why Should you hire me?: Well im pretty active on the server im usally on everyday. I'm good with people, I enjoy working with them. In game im more of a friend than im a Game Master but I still have the discipline to help run the game, I wouldn't just give out a whole bunch of rare items to everyone but I would help them through out the game, I have allot of experience im not just someone who will come and mess everything up and do alot of things i shouldn't like ask if its okay to have events and do certain things and im a nice guy in my opinion.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help out this server by Voting (which I already do every 12hours), Making sure everyone enjoys their time here, helping Gabe, advertising as much as possible and giving assistance to anyone who needs it.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played IdyllicStory for around 1 week or maybe more, but I am very familiar with it, and the players!

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play IdyllicStory everyday. On weekdays I will be on probably from around 4:00-8:00, And on weekends about 6 hours.

How long you have played GMS : I have played GMS for around 2-3 years.Windia Ftw Wink

What makes you stand out : What makes me stand out is that I have experience with IdyllicStory, GMS and being GM/ Admin in other servers. I am also mature for my age, I'm nice and I like to talk and help out people.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : As a GM I will use the commands: !ban,!jail,!connected,!waphere,!warp,!say,!shop etc.

Experience as a GM : I have been GM on many servers of all versions, Here are some I remember:
SystemStory-Co-Owner
ArberMS-GM
PigMS-GM
DuckyMs-GM
and some more servers that I don’t really remember.

About Me: Well My name is Ryan, I live in Canada Ontario in a town called Walkerton, In my opinion I am a nice guy, I get along with pretty much anyone,Im funny, and I enjoy listening to music, going to parties and getting wasted, Playing games on computer/xbox/ps3 and doing allot of extreme sports.

Hobbies: Well I listen to music all the time, I Snowmobile,Fourwheeler,Bike (DJ),Snow bored. I also play a fair bit of video games like MapleStory,Habbo,Soldierfront and on game consoles I play mostly all of the Call Of Duty series I have a Xbox 360 and a Ps3 so if you have one add me Smile, PSN: Ryan432 XboxLive:iNrStyLe.

Thanks for your time, i know it's a little long Razz, Good luck with the Decision.

Thanks,
StyLe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StyLe's GM Application ;)   StyLe's GM Application ;) Time210Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:57 am

Nice app :].
I seen you a lot in game too.
Can you code as well or no o.o?
Good Luck Very Happy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: StyLe's GM Application ;)   StyLe's GM Application ;) Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:44 am

Accepted
Welcome to the staff team.

Edit by Lexii :
Demoted/Quited ????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StyLe's GM Application ;)   StyLe's GM Application ;) Time210

Back to top Go down

StyLe's GM Application ;)
Page 1 of 1