IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wills GM app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PsychoVentor
Noob

Male Posts : 3

Wills GM app Empty
PostSubject: Wills GM app   Wills GM app Time210Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:28 pm

[Edit] : I am temporarily out of internet so I'm not going to be around for a while if im not back in 30 days consider that the removal of my app ty hava gooden Smile

Name : William

Time Zone : GMT -6

Email : grassigrad2011 @ yahoo.com

IGN : ForevaNinja

How long you have played IdyllicStory : going on 3 weeks saturday

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 4-6 hrs

Why you want to be a GM in IdyllicStory : Mostly because i've run out of stuff to do ive already RBed time and time again and its getting old i just feel like trying something new and i think i'd be good at it

What you will do as a GM in IdyllicStory : As a GM i will host events, ban hackers, help new players the whole nine yards, but being a GM isnt just about GMing... its about being out there and connecting with our players and showing them exactly everything IdyllicStory has to offer

How you can help the server as a GM : i think my last answer fairly answers this question

What makes you stand out :My hair... its purple and it really makes me just stand out.... but i'm sure thats not what you meant...lol Razz No, what makes me stand out is my commitment... for me being a GM isnt jsut about the status or power its about being a functioning "staff member" who will work to make this server better. That means actually reruiting new players...(Voters). and with GMship is that level of commitment... as a player if i see an ad for another server that looks cool i have the freedom to go try that server but if i were a GM i am commited to and working for IdyllicStory and everything that implies

Have you been GM before (Yes or no) :Yes i have i was a Donator GM for BerserkMS v55 back in 09... forever ago o.o sorry no proof it was like 4 years ago

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? Do you mean if you snap at me or yell at me am i gunna go hulk and start mega banning random people?...No that doesnt sound like me lol Strictness goes with the job description so i do think i can handle it.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. No... this is the best server i've come across yet. but if my app is denied i reserve the right to quit later due to unrelated reasons.

Last edited by PsychoVentor on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

Wills GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wills GM app   Wills GM app Time210Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:35 pm

PsychoVentor wrote:
What makes you stand out :My hair... its purple and it really makes me just stand out....

Impressive, so is it curly or straight?
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Wills GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wills GM app   Wills GM app Time210Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:15 am

IcyTouch wrote:
PsychoVentor wrote:
What makes you stand out :My hair... its purple and it really makes me just stand out....

Impressive, so is it curly or straight?

Interesting... ive never had a GM with purple hair... hmmm....
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
PsychoVentor
Noob

Wills GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wills GM app   Wills GM app Time210Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:19 am

it is straight i've been meaning to get a pic up of it just havent had any time to..
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

Wills GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wills GM app   Wills GM app Time210Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:25 pm

PsychoVentor wrote:
it is straight i've been meaning to get a pic up of it just havent had any time to..

Back to top Go down
PsychoVentor
Noob

Wills GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wills GM app   Wills GM app Time210Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:23 am

umm... I... don't know what to make of that..lol?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wills GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wills GM app   Wills GM app Time210

Back to top Go down

Wills GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: