IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bryan:p's GM application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bryanf
Donator
Donator
bryanf

Male Posts : 22

Bryan:p's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Bryan:p's GM application   Bryan:p's GM application Time210Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:33 am

Name :Bryan

Time Zone : EST

Email : Thewhytboy@aol.com

IGN : Bryan:p

How long you have played IdyllicStory : almost a year

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :5-9 hours

Why you want to be a GM in IdyllicStory : i want to be a GM because i feel i could help the community by answering questions,hosting events,banning hackers and making sure everyone is enjoying the game.

What you will do as a GM in IdyllicStory : As a GM i will answer any questions asked,watch over the server to make sure everyone is following the rules like they should be,punish those who cannot follow the rules,Try to be as helpful as possible and most importantly sit on my ass in the fm.

How you can help the server as a GM :i can be on at almost any time of the day to make sure things are running smoothly and nobody is breaking the rules or causing trouble.

What makes you stand out :I do not know what makes me stand out because i dont take the time to talk about myself.I guess i joke around but that's not really standing out.

Have you been GM before (Yes or no) : Yes i have on an old server called JokeMs which closed down a few years ago.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?Yes i am able to follow the rules of the server.As for the strictness and meanness of the owner i can deal with it.Nothing can really bother me and i can take what people dish out.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. No i will not quit over something as silly and childish as getting denied.If people quit due to getting denied they should never be a GM in any server.I have no reason to quit because of that i can still enjoy the game perfectly fine.

Back to top Go down
M1911
Noob

PostSubject: O.o   Bryan:p's GM application Time210Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:10 pm

You're already a GM. Are you doing this for a promotion?
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p's GM application   Bryan:p's GM application Time210Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:27 am

M1911 wrote:
You're already a GM. Are you doing this for a promotion?

His a dgm, not a gm.
Back to top Go down
Michiiiko
Noob

Female Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p's GM application   Bryan:p's GM application Time210Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Good luck Bryan!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/D.MDC.SR.CC
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryan:p's GM application   Bryan:p's GM application Time210

Back to top Go down

Bryan:p's GM application
Page 1 of 1