IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BabyBacon GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M1911
Noob

BabyBacon GM Application Empty
PostSubject: BabyBacon GM Application   BabyBacon GM Application Time210Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:29 am

Name :
Luis Kevin Portillo

Time Zone :
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Email :
LuisKPortillo@Gmail.com

IGN :
BabyBacon

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
I have been playing IdyllicStory for 1 year and a few months.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
Before the server went offline i spent most of my free time playing IdyllicStory. Now is too early to tell how many hours i will be playing, but i can only assume it would be at least 2 hours a day and can go up to double digit numbers from that.

Why you want to be a GM in IdyllicStory :
I want to be a GM in IdyllicStory because it has been a dream of mine to help a maplestory server by enforcing the rules and helping those who request it. I have been playing maplestory since i was in 5th grade (almost 5 years ago) and i absolutely love it! Being a GM would help me go places i couldn't go, do things i couldn't do and let me do something i have a passion for, helping people with questions or problems. I enjoy listening to conflicts and helping to create a solution.

What you will do as a GM in IdyllicStory :
What i plan to do as a GM is to enforce the rules of the server and help it grow. I want to help others as i have been helped before when i needed it. I will also do my best to amuse myself and others with events if there are enough people online to make it fair and competitive. If I see that someone is doing something that is borderland to a ban i shall leave the character(s) with a warning but if a ban has to be done it shall be done. I shall show mercy, but i don't approve of being asked for it. I do not believe that there is nothing more or less than that which is written, that is strict i believe that there are situations where something can be excused. Ignorance is not one of the things i will let by because it is the responsibility of the gamers to inform themselves of the server rules.

How you can help the server as a GM :
I will help the server by obviously enforcing the rules of the server. I would like to help the servers' community expand by promoting it which i believe is essential to keep it interesting. Banning if i must or in extreme conditions is also an addition to what i will do for the server. Although I do believe in 2nd chances if i see that a 2nd chance is out of question or if i believe it won't change anything a ban is what will have to be done.

What makes you stand out :
I don't think there is anything about me that stands out. I am an ordinary person with good means. Becoming a GM is a way i believe i can help people better. If i had to say 1 thing that stands out about me it would have to be how mature I am. For my age it's a surprise, for my generation seems to be over run by delinquents and hooligans. I enjoy to read philosophy and to educate myself in subjects. My favorite subject is Science.

Have you been GM before (Yes or no) :
No

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?
I am mentally and emotionally strong enough. I have been conditioned for stress.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
I will not quit the server though i would be disappointed in myself that i couldn't make a convincing application.

Extra Information:

Birthday:
March 14, 1996

City:
New York City

Hobbies:
I enjoy to read philosophy, collect exotic items such as taxidermy and skeleton. I love to grow bonsai trees and collect weapons from all over the world.

Relationship:
Yes i have been in a relationship since May 13, 2011

Ethnicity:
I am Hispanic. My parents are both from Mexico.

Grade:
I am a Junior in High School.
Back to top Go down
M1911
Noob

BabyBacon GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Questions?   BabyBacon GM Application Time210Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:00 am

If anyone has any questions they'd like to ask feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down

BabyBacon GM Application
Page 1 of 1