IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to IdyllicStory, have some questions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iiCloudX
Noob

Male Posts : 1

New to IdyllicStory, have some questions. Empty
PostSubject: New to IdyllicStory, have some questions.   New to IdyllicStory, have some questions. Time210Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Ive just took a suuuper long break from PS's since Rydah closed, but recently i decided to join another. I have some questions on my mind.

1. is there a vote system where you vote everyday to obtain nx? or what is the system for nx.

2. Is the community in - game friendly?

EDIT: 3. The files of the download are all in my download folder, how do i move them to my winrar?

these are my questions as i am rather familiar with private servers so thanks for any help :]
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

New to IdyllicStory, have some questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to IdyllicStory, have some questions.   New to IdyllicStory, have some questions. Time210Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Hey and welcome to Idyllicstory!

1. Yea its vote for nx, there are also a lot of achievements you can do to get free nx. Don't forget to log off your account before you vote or else you wont get the vote point. After you've voted type @meso and get a coin. After that @buynx and you're ready to buy some nx from the cs! Wink

2. Ofcorce it is Smile.

3. Didn't really understand what exactly your asking.
Just follow these simple steps:
a. Make a folder called "Idyllic" in your desktop. (You can call it what ever you want).
b. Put all 5 parts of the v62 download in that folder.
c. Open part 1 of the winrar and extract it into the folder.
d. When youve gotten the Idyllicstory v62 Folder out, open Idyllicstory's client winrar and drag all files into your Idyllicstory v62 folder (Replace all).
e. Double click on Idyllicstory's client and youre ready to play!

If you've downloaded the optional files, just put them in a folder, open part 1 and extract into your v62 folder (Replace all).

Hope this helped, and cya in game Wink.
Back to top Go down

New to IdyllicStory, have some questions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Help/Support-
Jump to: