IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Farewell Idyllic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xxHunterXxx
Noob

Farewell Idyllic Empty
PostSubject: Farewell Idyllic   Farewell Idyllic Time210Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:45 pm

as I said to Chew-chan before that I'll quit this server on June 1st..... Now it's time to do that..... I uninstall game already and back to work harder......my friend PM me at FB that I got banned from Item Vac......it's great that IcyTouch is there to work on GM's duty.....i don't know who's hack my ID and play along....in fact, he/she not change my password and playing there as I do everything.....

It's great that my character got banned after I uninstall game. It's a good thing to be quit this game for sure......No Character......

If it's not much to do, please please Lexii, please delete my ID, HunterX, out of this server too......on forum, on any place that can do......

oh oh I talk much more than I think....lol

So long everybody...... cheers
Back to top Go down
DarkStare
Noob

Male Posts : 4

Farewell Idyllic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Idyllic   Farewell Idyllic Time210Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:23 pm

This is RPGKingster , you promosied you would help me get some more rebirths!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME !!!!! ( no homo )
Back to top Go down
Vade
Idyllicer
Vade

Male Posts : 67

Farewell Idyllic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Idyllic   Farewell Idyllic Time210Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:00 pm

DarkStare wrote:
This is RPGKingster , you promosied you would help me get some more rebirths!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME !!!!! ( no homo )

lol he got banned and you are telling him not to leave? it's not like he come back + he has things to do

Anyways, cya dude! Gl with everything Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell Idyllic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell Idyllic   Farewell Idyllic Time210

Back to top Go down

Farewell Idyllic
Page 1 of 1