IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i'm back and whatnot! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adin
Noob

i'm back and whatnot! :D Empty
PostSubject: i'm back and whatnot! :D   i'm back and whatnot! :D Time210Mon May 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Well, yeah, I'm back xD.

Some of you may or may not know me, but I used to play here like i dunnoe seems like it's been years but may have been just a few months, anyhoo.

I'm mostly known as Alex in game, if you need any help pop me a forum PM or you can always contact me in game! Very Happy

- Adin!!
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: i'm back and whatnot! :D   i'm back and whatnot! :D Time210Mon May 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Adin wrote:
Well, yeah, I'm back xD.

Some of you may or may not know me, but I used to play here like i dunnoe seems like it's been years but may have been just a few months, anyhoo.

I'm mostly known as Alex in game, if you need any help pop me a forum PM or you can always contact me in game! Very Happy

- Adin!!

Welcome back Alex! I hope that you enjoy your stay here in this server, and also our guild Cutey Smile
Back to top Go down
Vade
Idyllicer
Vade

Male Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: i'm back and whatnot! :D   i'm back and whatnot! :D Time210Tue May 22, 2012 4:33 am

Welcome back! I think i remember an Alex, but I'm not sure if its from another server :p Glad to see u back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm back and whatnot! :D   i'm back and whatnot! :D Time210

Back to top Go down

i'm back and whatnot! :D
Page 1 of 1