IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys.

Go down 
+5
IzAw
Rail
Date
IcyTouch
Angela
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angela
Angela

Female Posts : 36

ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys. Empty
PostSubject: ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys.   ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys. Time210Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:04 am

Hi guys! (*≧▽≦)!
I hope all of you guys are doing well!
If you guys know me, great! If you don't, hi! I'm Angela.
Okay okay, enough with the introductions.
I guess some of you can guess what this is about, haha, (@ ̄∇ ̄@) and I think it's time for me to take my leave from Idyllic. School's been giving me so much (bull) shit to do, so I have no time to go on anymore, and also, I am restarting my whole pc, so it will delete everything on this computer right now, since it's going to be shared with 2 more people other than me. (o;TωT)o
Heeh. It's been really fun. I met a lot of flamboyant (LOL) people, and I'm glad I did.
Here are separate letters to those people! (Sorry if I don't write anything for some of you guys, I'm just writing to the people that I remember):

For Trang-yamger:
Tracy: Yo. I'll text you everyday, and I'll always talk to you whenever. .. You know what I mean girl, I don't like being corny. LOLOL. Love you. (* ・v・)

Maryam: Hey qurl. I'll miss you. I was so proud when you told me you became an SGM while I was in Korea (well, I kind of found out on my own..). But anyways, don't miss me too much! Haha, we can still keep in touch via text, so yeah. Love you, Mary. (。・ω・)ノ゙

Gerald: Gerald! My kawaii-desu-android-twin-shortie-cute-filipino-smart-12-year-old! .. Hehe. I'll miss you very much. Don't be sad that I'm leaving, alright? You can always talk to me whenever on Facebook and such, you know, right? You're a really smart guy. Keep smiling, don't be sad, and love you. ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

“The world comes to life, and everything’s bright. From beginning to end; when you have a friend by your side, that helps you to find.. The beauty you are, when you open your heart, and believe in.. The Gift of a Friend” (Gift of a Friend - Demi Lovato) ♥.

Onto my other friends or people I know (no specific order):
Elise: LOL, my adorable younger "sibling". I'll miss you! You've made me laugh a lot while I logged on Idyllic, and I thank you for that. Be a good girl, okay? Keep that smile on your face!
(*^ワ^*)

Josh: Hey, Joshie Woshie. Thanks for being a good friend. (Pat pat). Continue to host events and be a good boy like you should be, got it?! Haha. (゜▽゜*)

Lexii: Thanks for everything you've done for the server! I'll be sure to visit from time to time.. Hehehe. Thanks for all the events, prizes, and random laughs you've given me. (*°∀°) Hooray for Idyllic!

Everyone else that I cannot name that is on my Buddy List: Thanks you guys, for accepting me as your friend! Haha. \(^▽^@)ノ

Time for my leave. Thanks for everything, everyone! Memories, laughs, advice. I'll come visit when it's not too hectic for me.
(*^▽^)/
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys.   ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys. Time210Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:49 am

Good luck with school, life, etc... we'll all miss you and hope to see you later, I think I will get to see you later, hopefully lol.

LETS SHAKE THOSE BABYS (TAILS) FOR ONE LAST TIME!! hehe
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

Female Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys.   ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys. Time210Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:11 am

I'll miss yo presence in game. ;3; but I'm texting you right now so uh.. hi. f2
Don't bite your cousins.. harthart.
Back to top Go down
Rail
Donator
Donator
Rail

Male Posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys.   ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys. Time210Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:14 am

well...ouch!
Dam school (im only 11 and a half so im safe for now)
but....Good Luck!
hope ull come back one day!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.com
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys.   ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys. Time210Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:27 am

AWH FUCK.
Well shit, I didn't expect this.
sadfaise bro sadfaise.
Well I hope to have my laptop fixed before you come back.
baibai Angie ;-;
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

Female Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys.   ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys. Time210Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:12 pm

because you complained about my reply via text. here's yo cheesy message.
Dear Angela,
Remember when we were at that place at that time where we first met? Yeeeeuup, that was super magical. Then that summer when you went to Korea and missed alllllllllllll of that stuff that happened on the server. I fon' miss you so000oo0o0o0000 much. Even though we have facebook. and texting. and you're less than an hour away.. I'M STILL GON' MISS YOU.
trangyamger will live on 5ever.
NOT CHEESY ENOUGH FOR YOU?
then here:
Spoiler:
♥♥
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Forum freak
Jenni

Female Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys.   ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys. Time210Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:35 am

Aha Tracy ! Nice cheesecake
Buuuhh, Angela, I'd say good luck but I know you don't need it, I know you'll make it through all your school 'stuff' just fine !
Lots of love from yer British bubs (: x x
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

Female Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys.   ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys. Time210Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:10 am

UHNEHH :C GAH MUHN AHN DAEE~~~!!! (Sister (older) U cant go!) Aww i love you! :3 ur such a good person. And remember to visit sometimes :3 Cause ill miss you :C Ur a joyful addition to the server, so im sure that idyllic will miss you <333 Cya later :3!
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Idyllicer
Maryam

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys.   ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys. Time210Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:36 am

Dear Angie,
I know im kinda late on this but when you told me about it, I read it but didn't have the heart to write anything because I just couldn't believe it you know.. But anyways.... Where shall I start? We had some amazing times together. Our laughs. Our cries from laughing too hard.. Oh wow our late night talks was the best. Me,you, and Tracy. Man oh man will I miss those. I will miss you oh so much. Please text me girlie. You are my bestest friend ever. Yes I did just put bestest haha.. Anyways this is for you and our amazing moments 8D...

ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys. 20g04zd

and how could we forget this....

ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys. Opr37m

Haha love you Angie <3

Back to top Go down
MoonNight
Noob
MoonNight

Male Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys.   ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys. Time210Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:47 am

Byeee, although I dont know you well ima miss ya ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys.   ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys. Time210

Back to top Go down

ヾ(・ω・ ) See you guys.
Page 1 of 1