IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

banned for hacking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brazen
Noob
Brazen

Male Posts : 4

banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: banned for hacking   banned for hacking Time210Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:42 pm

I was just banned for duping/hacking

IGN: Brazen

banned for hacking 13728514
Firstly, I have no idea in hell how to dupe, and I'm not very good with the whole "hacking" thing besides trainers, which do not include duping. The only duping I was ever capable of was using a reset glitch for Pokemon silver.

I've played in several servers before, namely Bankaistory, in which every once in a while a player would dupe items and the server was effectively wiped. This raises two points. One, a hate for duping and it's effect on the wider community, and two, again, an inability to dupe myself. Between me and my best friend who played with me in the server, Hugo (Nowadays he has his own server, VoidMS) we were never capable of duplicating things.

Similarly, before Hugo's server merged with another, becoming VoidMS, I was a GM, so I know what's wrong and right, and I know the repercussions of hacking, and not to do it.

I voted several times, but I just assumed I was voting for points and to rank the server higher. Last time I voted it wouldn't let me vote more then once every 12 hours, but this time round, no warning/block came up, so I assumed it had been lifted. I know I was voting lots, but it's not duping and I thought I was helping the server, as well as myself.

Lastly, I joined Idyllic less then a week ago, and have worked hard to earn my place. I've already rebirthed nearly 300 times, as well as earned 2 SRB rings and many Big Puff drops. Why would I hack after already having put so much effort in. I wouldn't, and I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned for hacking   banned for hacking Time210Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Explain how you had over 10 vote points while you only have been in this server for 5 days
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Brazen
Noob
Brazen

banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned for hacking   banned for hacking Time210Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:00 am

Previously when I voted, once I had voted, if I tried to vote a second time withing the 12 hour time frame a message came up informing me that I was unable to vote again. However, last night when I voted, no such message appeared, and the "vote" button continued to forward me to the gtop100 site, unto which I proceeded to vote. I assumed every time I did this the server points went up, as I noticed a steep rise in "IN" as opposed to yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned for hacking   banned for hacking Time210Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:19 am

When someone duplicated in vote points it doesnt help the server at all, you just damage it
Gtop works with IP adresses it doesnt gain IN's if you vote more then 1 time every 12 hours
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Brazen
Noob
Brazen

banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned for hacking   banned for hacking Time210Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Ah. Yeah I just assumed that because it was sending me through to the site every time it was increasing the in's for Idyllic. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

banned for hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: banned for hacking   banned for hacking Time210

Back to top Go down

banned for hacking
Page 1 of 1