IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Puff, HT and Visitor bugs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brazen
Noob
Brazen

Male Posts : 4

Big Puff, HT and Visitor bugs. Empty
PostSubject: Big Puff, HT and Visitor bugs.   Big Puff, HT and Visitor bugs. Time210Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:52 am

Hey, I've encountered three consistent problems recently:

1. Recently, when I attempt to battle Big Puff (Cake Boss) I constantly disconnect and the game crashes. Firstly, I enter the room without problems and proceed to fight/defeat the two small cake mobs, however, when the Big Puff spawns, I'll get two or three hits in, then instantly disconnect.

2. Similar in nature to the aforementioned issue, when I try to fight Horn Tail the game crashes.

3. This is an issue with the Visitor Quests, where one is supposed to accumulate some Steel/Gold bars and Weighted earrings. Anyway, I haven't been able to get any bars, as although I have no trouble finding ores, the Ore Refiner (Chris) in Kerning essentially doesn't work (clicking on him has no effect). A solution/alternative would be much appreciated.

So yeah, I just thought I'd point these out, and hopefully concede a solution.

Cheers, James.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Big Puff, HT and Visitor bugs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Puff, HT and Visitor bugs.   Big Puff, HT and Visitor bugs. Time210Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:29 pm

These arent bugs

1. You need the optional WZ files to be able to kill the last boss of big puff daddy, you can find the wz files on www.idyllicstory.com/downloads.php

2. Wait till horntail is fully spawned and then walk down

3. You cant make steel/gold bars with ores thats why its removed cause its not part of the quest, youre able to find the bars in free market rooms (rarely) and @go gold
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Big Puff, HT and Visitor bugs.
Page 1 of 1