IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sakura's GM application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
qihui
Noob
qihui

Female Posts : 4

Sakura's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Sakura's GM application   Sakura's GM application Time210Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:42 am

Name: Sagami Sakura

Time zone: GTM+8

Email: cheryl_lim01@hotmail.com

IGN: Sakuraa

How long have you played Idyllicstory: I had played for many months Very Happy (forgot when I exactly started playing)

How long you play Idyllicstory per day: I play Idyllicstory 8 hours per day on weekdays but for weekends I can only play for a few hours

How long you have played GMS: I had played it for a few hours and after that I could not login to it cause I lost my username and password Sad

Why you want to be a GM: So I could make Idyllicstory a better and peaceful place for everyone Very Happy

What will you do as a GM: I will give those people who dun obey the rules some warning first then if they will not listen I will tell Lexii or the other GMs to help out or I will ban them and will go around the whole server to see if there is any hackers (but I will need help on knowing all the places) Very Happy

How can you help the server as a GM: I will help people when they have things they do not know and I will make events to make people happy and let them have fun Very Happy

What makes you stand out: By helping people in need makes me happy Very Happy

What commands you will mainly use as a GM: !warning !notice !item !clock !event !mute !jail !ban

Have you been a GM before (proof): I have no experience of writing an application before Embarassed

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?: Yes I can obey the rules. I think I am mentally strong enough to handle the strictness and meaness of the owner coz I have seen wat a strict person is like

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. : I will not quit this server cause if I quit it will be like killing myself as I will lose my friends and it is just too terrible Sad

Thanks for reading my GM application and I hope that you all that read my application have goodluck too!!!

Last edited by qihui on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:24 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Added in more details)
Back to top Go down
CareTaker
Noob

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's GM application   Sakura's GM application Time210Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:33 am

havent seen you in game, no offence but it doesnt flow good enough, but anyway good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

Female Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's GM application   Sakura's GM application Time210Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:14 am

hey sakuraa<3 no need to hurt any feelings but need alot more detail. try to elaborate!
Back to top Go down
[MM]Noob
Idyllicer
[MM]Noob

Male Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's GM application   Sakura's GM application Time210Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Hi Sakuraa (Priseless),
u need alot more details....i don't think it's a good GM app...sry
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.com
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's GM application   Sakura's GM application Time210Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's GM application   Sakura's GM application Time210

Back to top Go down

Sakura's GM application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-