IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A/B Message PLEASE READ QUICK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broseff
Noob

A/B Message PLEASE READ QUICK Empty
PostSubject: A/B Message PLEASE READ QUICK   A/B Message PLEASE READ QUICK Time210Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:32 am

Hello,

On November 16, 2011 i recieved an A/B message for no reason. I was looting some coins that one of the other players dropped. So when i recieved this message I closed the message and CC'd as fast as i could. I was not kicked off the server and was still playing. I reported this to Icy (GM) and he told me "it was nothing" and to "log back in on another account if it doesnt work" So when i logged out sure enough I was Banned. But when i tried to log back in using another account it said "Your account has either been deleted, or blocked from connection" No matter how many sub accounts i created.

Please Unban me! This is not a ban appeal, this is reporting an error, but i would like to be able to get back on the server.

IGN: Elliott
Username: Broseff
Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

A/B Message PLEASE READ QUICK Empty
PostSubject: RE: A/B   A/B Message PLEASE READ QUICK Time210Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:16 am

Not a GM. But yeah. Just focus on the 1 in Ban Appeal
Back to top Go down

A/B Message PLEASE READ QUICK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Help/Support-
Jump to: