IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desired's Gm Application

Go down 
+3
IzAw
.Icy
Shhh...ImANinja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shhh...ImANinja
Noob
Shhh...ImANinja

Male Posts : 6

Desired's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Desired's Gm Application   Desired's Gm Application Time210Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Name :Henry Tran

Time Zone :(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Email :henry.tran23@yahoo.com

IGN :Desired

How long you have played IdyllicStory :About 3 months now

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :I play around 6-9 hours

How long you have played GMS :I've played gms for 3years

Why you want to be a GM :I want to be a gm to make IdyllicStory a better place and to support this server through tough times and good times.

What you will do as a GM :As a GM, I would host hourly events to gain the attention of active players and try to get them more involve in the game. I would try to slowly make this server active again. Also as a GM, I would make the server a safe non-hacking environment, If I see anything unusual with a certain player or players I would check out what is the problem and either jail or ban them with permission of a admin.

How you can help the server as a GM :I would try to suggest ideas and support whatever the admin and other GMs. I would stay active to scan the server for any hackers.

What makes you stand out :I would say that I'm active and I'm friendly, but im like most people too.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :I would mainly use the remember to vote for IdyllicStory command

Have you been GM before (Proof) :Nope.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?Yes, If anything happens i'll just keep my mouth close and take the "beating".

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. No, this is actually the best server i've been in and i've only joined 2 servers so far xD
Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Desired's Gm Application   Desired's Gm Application Time210Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:02 am

Well you're a seasoned player. You're considerably active. You're quite friendly and you're popular among players. Only 1 problem~ ( I DONT LIKE YOU SUCKER!)

Nah i keed. xD It's looking gooood~! Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
( Btw dont think you need permission to ban from admin and try and know the job of GM more? )
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Desired's Gm Application   Desired's Gm Application Time210Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 am

Whoa whoa whoa.
You have the same name as my older brother's friend, the same age as him, and you're in the same time zone.
Whatisthis.
Back to top Go down
Shhh...ImANinja
Noob
Shhh...ImANinja

PostSubject: Re: Desired's Gm Application   Desired's Gm Application Time210Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:53 am

Quote :
Whoa whoa whoa.
You have the same name as my older brother's friend, the same age as him, and you're in the same time zone.
Whatisthis.

Nah. I don't have a brother just 3 pain in the butt sisters...

Quote :
Well you're a seasoned player. You're considerably active. You're quite friendly and you're popular among players. Only 1 problem~ ( I DONT LIKE YOU SUCKER!)

Nah i keed. xD It's looking gooood~!
( Btw dont think you need permission to ban from admin and try and know the job of GM more? )

Love you too babe afro afro afro afro afro afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shhh...ImANinja
Noob
Shhh...ImANinja

PostSubject: Re: Desired's Gm Application   Desired's Gm Application Time210Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:55 am

Quote :
Name :Henry Tran

Time Zone :(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Email :henry.tran23@yahoo.com

IGN :Desired

How long you have played IdyllicStory :About 3 months now

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :I play around 6-9 hours

How long you have played GMS :I've played gms for 3years

Why you want to be a GM :I want to be a gm to make IdyllicStory a better place and to support this server through tough times and good times.

What you will do as a GM :As a GM, I would host hourly events to gain the attention of active players and try to get them more involve in the game. I would try to slowly make this server active again. Also as a GM, I would make the server a safe non-hacking environment, If I see anything unusual with a certain player or players I would check out what is the problem and either jail or ban them with permission of a admin.

How you can help the server as a GM :I would try to suggest ideas and support whatever the admin and other GMs. I would stay active to scan the server for any hackers.

What makes you stand out :I would say that I'm active and I'm friendly, but im like most people too.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :I would mainly use the remember to vote for IdyllicStory command

Have you been GM before (Proof) :Nope.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?Yes, If anything happens i'll just keep my mouth close and take the "beating".

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. No, this is actually the best server i've been in and i've only joined 2 servers so far xD

Oh yeah... i just noticed i messed up on my time. I'm actually in Eastern Time (USA & Canda) Sad
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Desired's Gm Application   Desired's Gm Application Time210Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:54 am

[quote="Shhh...ImANinja"]
Quote :
Whoa whoa whoa.
Whatisthis.

Nah. I don't have a brother just 3 pain in the butt sisters...

I said MY BROTHER'S friend.
Back to top Go down
Clarah
Noob
Clarah

Female Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Desired's Gm Application   Desired's Gm Application Time210Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:55 am

Good luck Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
SoNoob
SuperGM
SuperGM
SoNoob

Male Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Desired's Gm Application   Desired's Gm Application Time210Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:45 am

Good luck :3
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Desired's Gm Application   Desired's Gm Application Time210Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:00 am

All the best to your application <33
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Desired's Gm Application   Desired's Gm Application Time210Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desired's Gm Application   Desired's Gm Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Desired's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-