IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

INSANE DEAL FOR ALL YOU LIL JIMMEHS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

INSANE DEAL FOR ALL YOU LIL JIMMEHS Empty
PostSubject: INSANE DEAL FOR ALL YOU LIL JIMMEHS   INSANE DEAL FOR ALL YOU LIL JIMMEHS Time210Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:51 pm

xD! I have decided to help increase activeness in server!

Every day when our server is maintained in top 20 ranking i will host daily events in that same day (sometimes 2~3 events per day). (Does not include GM's event. Prize may differ from Rare eqs to rare nx to chairs to golden maple leaves etc depending on my mood. Minimal of 2 leaves is guranteed!)

Event would stop when my shits runs out! Remember to vote! Very Happy

Note:Event's are only hosted when 15 or more people is online at anyone 1 time excluding GM's so go ask your friend to come on now! Very Happy

BONUS DEAL! FOR EVERY TIME A NOOB REACHES A 100 REBIRTH, A EVENT WOULD BE HOSTED AS WELL ( When there are enough people on)

( I MUST BE ONLINE!) GO ACTIVE EVERYDAY TO CATCH ME ONLINE! Very Happy

VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE! VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE! VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE! VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE! VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!VOTE!

Last edited by .Icy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: INSANE DEAL FOR ALL YOU LIL JIMMEHS   INSANE DEAL FOR ALL YOU LIL JIMMEHS Time210Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Nice man, I appreciate it and I also think other will that you are trying to help the server. This is a nice idea. Also because most GM's can't host events because of the lag of players. Now I hope you can get some more!!
Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: RE: Insane deal   INSANE DEAL FOR ALL YOU LIL JIMMEHS Time210Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:46 am

This thread has been moved to Events. This post is no longer valid. Go see the new 1 at events!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INSANE DEAL FOR ALL YOU LIL JIMMEHS   INSANE DEAL FOR ALL YOU LIL JIMMEHS Time210

Back to top Go down

INSANE DEAL FOR ALL YOU LIL JIMMEHS
Page 1 of 1