IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM suggestion.

Go down 
+4
Lexii
Coffee
IcyTouch
Octo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Octo
Donator
Donator
Octo

Male Posts : 223

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:28 pm

Dear GM's,

It would be really helpfull and smart to come on more often.
Everytime im online there is no GM online and even i get questions alot even tho i play this for fun.
I almost could say, ''Hey hackers, come all in.''
You guys are GM and you proof you could be a good GM, now summer is about to end and all of you just dissapear.
This is NOT, i repeat NOT a desperate action to get myself the GM position because i could live without it, but you guys just dissapeard like its a summer job.
Please, if you know you are going to be inactive when your school starts DONT EVEN TRY to get the job.
Im not going to tell who does it good and who doesnt, and who is active and is not.
You guys should think about it together, im just helping you guys reminding this.

Just think about it first and then make your decisions.

Octo. ^^

Last edited by Octo on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Okay so I'm not going to argue with you, but I'm only going to tell you that some GM's are online when you're offline and theres alot of timezone difference between you and some GM's. So basicly you can't really say that a certain GM is inactive just because you never see him / her online.
Back to top Go down
Octo
Donator
Donator
Octo

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:25 pm

IcyTouch wrote:
Okay so I'm not going to argue with you, but I'm only going to tell you that some GM's are online when you're offline and theres alot of timezone difference between you and some GM's. So basicly you can't really say that a certain GM is inactive just because you never see him / her online.

Wednesday i was online for 10hours+.
Havent seen anyone of you guys and ofcourse i cant say about other timezones or w/e, but on this exact day there havent been a gm on for over 8-9hours since i woke up.
Its just that you come on now and i know im right because i havent seen any other gm the last week but Joy or Lexii.
And im not defending Joy now, its because she's in my timezone.
Back to top Go down
Coffee
Donator
Donator
Coffee

Male Posts : 24

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:36 pm

I can say Im online most of the time, Although most GM's have their reason for inactivity, I believe that some of the GM's positions should be handed to people that promised, and can Prove that they can dedicate their time to the server, again. the GM's reason's for inactivity are understandable,

Another reasonable thing would be to have at-least 2 GM's from every time zone, therefore, someone is always there to help and do what they were chosen to do.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:09 am

LOLOL
I know how to take care of my GMs thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:17 pm

I feel bad I can't help you guys ingame now. I hope you understand why I am inactive. But you most understand that all the GM's are trying there best to get online and help the community. There is no good reason to this message anyway.
Back to top Go down
Octo
Donator
Donator
Octo

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Korg wrote:
I feel bad I can't help you guys ingame now. I hope you understand why I am inactive. But you most understand that all the GM's are trying there best to get online and help the community. There is no good reason to this message anyway.

Lol, few days back hackers could hack 8-9 hours straight just without any bans or w/e and then you tell me there is no good reason to this message? :') dont make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Quote :
Lol, few days back hackers could hack 8-9 hours straight just without any bans or w/e and then you tell me there is no good reason to this message? :') dont make me laugh.

Guess you don't understand. I won't defend myself now.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:21 pm

this is offensive towards the owner
Back to top Go down
Octo
Donator
Donator
Octo

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Lexii wrote:
this is offensive towards the owner

This was towards GM´s not the owner.
Back to top Go down
maplebadboy
Noob
maplebadboy

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:55 pm

I agree with octo you must accept GMs that are super active so they can help the server 24/7 Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:20 am

maplebadboy wrote:
I agree with octo you must accept GMs that are super active so they can help the server 24/7 Smile

I dont need help choosing my GMs thank you
Back to top Go down
dynarock
Donator
Donator

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:07 am

maplebadboy wrote:

GMs are humans too. how can they be on site 24/7 this is a brainless comment.
Back to top Go down
LitoEmy
Noob
LitoEmy

Female Posts : 9

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:40 am

maplebadboy wrote:

dynarock wrote:

GMs are humans too. how can they be on site 24/7 this is a brainless comment.

I Agree With dynarock. (:
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:40 am

Can people stop post here? I think lexii has made her conclusion. She knows what she is doing and it won't change anything to keep posting on this topic. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM suggestion.   GM suggestion. Time210

Back to top Go down

GM suggestion.
Page 1 of 1