IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Auto Rebirth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thexxgun11
Noob

Male Posts : 1

Auto Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Auto Rebirth   Auto Rebirth Time210Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:55 am

Hello everyone. I used to play a private server named BooMs (if anyone has heard of it) and they had this thing, Auto Rebirth, (unfortunately I can't remember if it was an item or a skill or something) but by its name you could already guess it. I noticed on the server you guys have a rebirth shop, where you can buy Gm Dragon Roar for 50bill/ maple leafs. Well what i wanted to suggest is how about an auto rebirth ring or pet equip or something like that. same thing as the Gm roar but required 300rebirths to use it..... and 100maple leaf to buy it??? Just a suggestion on the level required and amount.

This would be a really good for those people who like to help train people so they can keep leveling their party without worrying about themselves.

Thank you for your time and i hope that you add this great feature into this already great server.

IGN: SavageKing

( not advertising the other server, just stating where i got it from... you know like the all credits go to...)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Auto Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Rebirth   Auto Rebirth Time210Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:54 am

thexxgun11 wrote:
Hello everyone. I used to play a private server named BooMs (if anyone has heard of it) and they had this thing, Auto Rebirth, (unfortunately I can't remember if it was an item or a skill or something) but by its name you could already guess it. I noticed on the server you guys have a rebirth shop, where you can buy Gm Dragon Roar for 50bill/ maple leafs. Well what i wanted to suggest is how about an auto rebirth ring or pet equip or something like that. same thing as the Gm roar but required 300rebirths to use it..... and 100maple leaf to buy it??? Just a suggestion on the level required and amount.

This would be a really good for those people who like to help train people so they can keep leveling their party without worrying about themselves.

Thank you for your time and i hope that you add this great feature into this already great server.

IGN: SavageKing

( not advertising the other server, just stating where i got it from... you know like the all credits go to...)

I used to play BooMS too but i never knew they had auto rebirth o-o
Im honestly a little confused about your suggestion, putting autorebirth in a ring?
Anyways the reason why we dont have auto rebirth is because i dont want it actually
Thanks for your suggestion
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
tyronefbaby
Noob
tyronefbaby

Male Posts : 16

Auto Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auto Rebirth   Auto Rebirth Time210Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:31 pm

awww Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content