IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't log in on older char

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dcomnimda
Noob

Can't log in on older char Empty
PostSubject: Can't log in on older char   Can't log in on older char Time210Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:12 am

So have not played in a while ( i am horrible with time so no idea how long lol but quite a bit )
Anyways I cant log into char Dmnd and I have tried the fixme method at least a few times to make sure i did it right lol. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Coffee
Donator
Donator
Coffee

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Can't log in on older char   Can't log in on older char Time210Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:58 am

only way i can help you is by telling you to talk to lexii about unbugging your account.
Back to top Go down
dcomnimda
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Can't log in on older char   Can't log in on older char Time210Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:32 am

good idea will try to get a hold of her through game ( hopefully might see topic too ) ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Forum freak
Jenni

Female Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Can't log in on older char   Can't log in on older char Time210Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:27 pm

The IGN sounds so familiar, I think I remember you C: Good luck with getting it working again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't log in on older char   Can't log in on older char Time210

Back to top Go down

Can't log in on older char
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Help/Support-
Jump to: