IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexandra's GM app!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Alexandra's GM app!! Empty
PostSubject: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:39 am

i'ma try it again then :)
im not gonna act like a stupid little kid anymore if i get this second chance ill be really happy and really take it seriously (i did that before too but not good enough i guess)

Name :
Alexandra

Time Zone :
1+

Email :
AlexxMonster@hotmail.com

IGN :
Alexandra (OR if you unban oesima, then its Oesima :) )

Why you want to be a GM :
Everytime when im online there are no GM's on, when i think someone is hacking ill always go and look but they will go away when they see me, so i need a GM to spy on them. Thats why we need more GM's with different time zones.
i really love to host events i did that like 3 times a day :), and ill help alot of people with everything (not with training & giving stuff or mesos) no just with questions and other things :)

What you will do as a GM :
i will take my job as a GM serious and ill try to do my job as a professional . I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off. I only ban if somebody breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions. host events, make people happy
love all the idyllic players ;D ask ppls to vote/click on google ads

How you can help the server as a GM :
ask people to vote for more people and be nice and helpfull to the people that need my help. think of new ideas for the server, ask people to click on the google ads ofcourse!

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
1-1,5 months

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
all day long, but you know that :)

How long you have played GMS :
like 6 year or something, i was there active too and had alot of friends :)

What makes you stand out :
I'm nice, sweet, fair. I always listen to people when they have problems and im active
and i know all the idyllic rules and all the commands, so not a big chance to make more stupid mistakes.

What commands you will mainly use as a GM :
the one i need at that time, i know every command that will help me to be a good gm
- !cheaters
- !warp/!warphere/!map
- !ban/!jail/!unjail/!mute
- !event
- and lots & lots more, i know them all :)

Experience as a GM :
on idyllic before i got demoted, i learned alot. i learned what the rules are and stuff, things that i can do and things that i cant.
and everyone learns from mistakes huh :) always keep trying!

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you :
LOL hell no, i was accepted, i am denied, and im still playing active :D
have to many friends to leave and i love this server<3 you need more then this to kick me from the server hmmhm! :) love all my friends :):)

Thanks for ur time, Dont forget to vote and click on google ads!! :D it will make the server go gooooooooooooodddddd!! HAPPY IDYLLICING! bye!
(L)(L)(L) xx from Alexandra :)
Alexandra's GM app!! Oesima12Alexandra's GM app!! Alex_f11

For Gabe: i never hacked or gave stuff to someone, that hacker only tried to make it worse and i said u prob what a deal right? because hes always trying to make deals with me but i never accepted them, i rather be banned for hacking then giving him stuff. read my GM history if you want. the only thing that i did wrong was putting srb items from oesima on People (my other char) and trained it a lil, after that i put them back on oesima i swear, i dont wanna be banned for hacking or making deals with a hacker, because i never did that. :( P.S. the godmode thing was prob lagg, im to stupid to understand how to hack.. idc if u make me a GM or not (i do really want it) i only want you to be my friend again and dont be mad at me for this stupid mistake :( im really sorry and im telling the truth!

Last edited by [Mod]Alexandra on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 24 times in total (Reason for editing : because i want a second chance)
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:31 am

stop being mean to the players, stop taking sides, be more hacker patrolling then hanging in FM. (recommendations, but hell what do I know right.) ^^.

Goodluck Lol.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:43 am

lol sporky im not mean to players only to u sometimes but i say really mean things about me too so, and i tried to be friends again. anyways thnx for the gl and im a good banner yay Very Happy x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:46 am

'Least you admit it XD. Yeah lol your ban list was impressive :3

"tried to be friends again"
More like I did. Too bad the response was you flaming me. (bum bum bumm)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:37 am

tytys ill always do my best SmileSmile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:09 am

I'm wondering what did you do that made Gabe strip your GM rank..
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:57 am

ima tell u.
i screwed up alot i keep making little mistakes so yesterday i was bored so i wanted to play a other char, so i gave my other char 2 srb items from oesima. after i was done training it i gave it back to oesima. i didnt know i wasnt allowed lol but its ok i understand, you learn from your mistakes!! xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:37 am

Alright - good luck without screwing things up again, hah.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 am

haha tys, if im lucky enough to get that second chance again! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Alex for GM!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Alexx for GM!
Alexx is the best GM EVER so why demote her?
give her a second chance pl0x :3 we all love her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:25 pm

Making deals with hackers, eh? Why not just ban them in the first place and also, having god mode as a GM pretty much doesn't make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:47 pm

i didnt make deals with hackers lol he wanted to make 1000deals with me. he always found a way to blackmail me and he wasnt gonna tell if i gave him stuff. i always said no ofcourse, btw i didnt use godmode and i banned that hacker 1000 times but he keeps coming back somehow hes really annoying / its that same dude named hggfh that raage told about on his topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:48 pm

hmm for what ive seen so far.
its true that this guy tries to make deals with alexx and she DOES say no all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Lovesangels wrote:
i didnt make deals with hackers lol he wanted to make 1000deals with me. he always found a way to blackmail me and he wasnt gonna tell if i gave him stuff. i always said no ofcourse, btw i didnt use godmode and i banned that hacker 1000 times but he keeps coming back somehow hes really annoying / its that same dude named hggfh that raage told about on his topic

I wasn't implying you using hacks. So, if he keeps coming back then reporting this matter to the Admin would be better.

Getting their IP banned and then accessing to the server might be related to using proxies or using other computers... hell, I don't know much about these stuff.

Nick wrote:
hmm for what ive seen so far.
its true that this guy tries to make deals with alexx and she DOES say no all the time.

What kind of deals is he/she offering by chance?
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:55 pm

permban doesnt work too.. and he wanted gm stuff/ gm hat or he wanted me to make him gm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:11 am

Man I wish I could come on. I'd probably just be flamed by Oesima's fans LMFAO.

Gooo rebellions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra's GM app!!   Alexandra's GM app!! Time210

Back to top Go down

Alexandra's GM app!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: