IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crap-yer-pants-amazing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spork
Idyllicer
Spork

Male Posts : 86

Crap-yer-pants-amazing Empty
PostSubject: Crap-yer-pants-amazing   Crap-yer-pants-amazing Time210Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:18 am

The first guitar solo : Holy crap!
Second guitar solo : OH MY F**KING GOD

Foshizzle, if you guys listen to this entire song before dissing all of the 60's - 90's taste in music... You won't.

Back to top Go down
Snow
Snow

PostSubject: Re: Crap-yer-pants-amazing   Crap-yer-pants-amazing Time210Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:02 am

what is this.
Back to top Go down
Spork
Idyllicer
Spork

PostSubject: Re: Crap-yer-pants-amazing   Crap-yer-pants-amazing Time210Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Snow wrote:
what is this.

Pink Floyd.

also late ass reply because I don't come here often
Back to top Go down
Octo
Donator
Donator
Octo

Male Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Crap-yer-pants-amazing   Crap-yer-pants-amazing Time210Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Spork wrote:
Snow wrote:
what is this.

Pink Floyd.

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Crap-yer-pants-amazing   Crap-yer-pants-amazing Time210Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:36 am

Spork wrote:
Snow wrote:
what is this.

Pink Floyd.

omigod Spork is back. ish.
Back to top Go down
Spork
Idyllicer
Spork

PostSubject: Re: Crap-yer-pants-amazing   Crap-yer-pants-amazing Time210Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:32 am

No, guys, no I am not back. I check this place rarely and was merely responding.
Plus, I have a new life. A new way of thinking. And a new way to view things.
But vulnerability is most prevalent during the transition.

And the last thing I need to bring me down is a bunch of people who have no desire to be around me.
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

PostSubject: Re: Crap-yer-pants-amazing   Crap-yer-pants-amazing Time210Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:20 am

Spork wrote:
No, guys, no I am not back. I check this place rarely and was merely responding.

And the last thing I need to bring me down is a bunch of people who have no desire to be around me.
Awh. The forums are kinda quiet without you though.
Back to top Go down
Spork
Idyllicer
Spork

PostSubject: Re: Crap-yer-pants-amazing   Crap-yer-pants-amazing Time210Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:47 am

IzAw wrote:
Spork wrote:

Less fighting huh?
Besides, this community is almost the exact opposite of my interpretation of an ideal one.
And you guys are too different from me.

I'm sure I'm doing Oesima a favor, though.
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

PostSubject: Re: Crap-yer-pants-amazing   Crap-yer-pants-amazing Time210Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Spork wrote:
IzAw wrote:
Spork wrote:

Less fighting huh?
Besides, this community is almost the exact opposite of my interpretation of an ideal one.
And you guys are too different from me.

I'm sure I'm doing Oesima a favor, though.
That is true with all these different and unique people, but it's just how they act.
I don't mean to offend anyone else by saying this even though they won't probably see this, but I do wish there were some actual intelligent people here. I mean most of the community is just people who speak nonsense, and it's near impossible to understand them.
Back to top Go down
Spork
Idyllicer
Spork

PostSubject: Re: Crap-yer-pants-amazing   Crap-yer-pants-amazing Time210Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:59 am

IzAw wrote:

That is true with all these different and unique people, but it's just how they act.
I don't mean to offend anyone else by saying this even though they won't probably see this, but I do wish there were some actual intelligent people here. I mean most of the community is just people who speak nonsense, and it's near impossible to understand them.

Bleh.
That will be on any community on the surface net.
Especially MapleStory communities.

Which is exactly why I left these places, I grew up, it gets old, and the people are boring.
I mean, I trolled here and made up random crap, posted funny crap, but nothing interesting from you guys. It's like you're so distant from how I act that I can't even... I can't even hate or like this place, it's just weird for me.

You seem like a pretty reasoning and normal dude to me.
Maybe I'll see you on the other side.

But I mean, the people here don't like me, and I don't really like them, so it all works out in the end right?
And I only want the best for others, most of the time, at least.
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

PostSubject: Re: Crap-yer-pants-amazing   Crap-yer-pants-amazing Time210Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:06 am

Spork wrote:
IzAw wrote:

Bleh.
That will be on any community on the surface net.
Especially MapleStory communities.

Which is exactly why I left these places, I grew up, it gets old, and the people are boring.
I mean, I trolled here and made up random crap, posted funny crap, but nothing interesting from you guys. It's like you're so distant from how I act that I can't even... I can't even hate or like this place, it's just weird for me.

You seem like a pretty reasoning and normal dude to me.
Maybe I'll see you on the other side.

But I mean, the people here don't like me, and I don't really like them, so it all works out in the end right?
And I only want the best for others, most of the time, at least.
Yeah, I see where you're getting to.
I'm still here because it's pretty much the only thing I can do for fun right now. Mostly because all I do is just stay on the laptop like 24/7 'cause I'm just a no-life like that. When I do leave though I will miss all the good times I had of course but then we all have to move on some day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crap-yer-pants-amazing   Crap-yer-pants-amazing Time210

Back to top Go down

Crap-yer-pants-amazing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Off-Topic :: Music and Videos-
Jump to: