IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAKE-UP DEBATE

Go down 
+3
Niki
Spork
Katie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Katie

Female Posts : 49

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:00 am

This is a debate topic thread. Smile. State your opinions on make-up. Pick a side and have fun debating~.

One rule for this debate topic: RESPECT OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS.

Question: What do you think about makeup?

Pro: Makeup is good.
Con: Makeup is bad.

Go.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I think makeup is good. Makeup helps a girl feel confident about their looks and it's fun to wear sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Spork
Idyllicer
Spork

Male Posts : 86

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 am

Honestly, completely honestly, I've dated females that I prefer do not wear makeup.

Because well maybe.. this only applies to her, because she is... truly, beautiful. Anyway..I understand the use of makeup for.. less attractive girls sometimes.

Really the use is just to make yourself look prettier. I mean, no fucking duh. But tbh I believe that wearing makeup just breaks your confidence. Even if you are not very pretty, I want to see you for who you are. Considering the massive nerd I am, I do believe in personality over looks. However, the more you wear it the more dependent you become. It can fuck you over. Seriously, if you are a female here, just remember there are some dudes out there who aren't total assholes. Not all males are the same, and it REALLY pisses them off when you say they are, especially based off of one hot douche. I don't mean to turn this into this kind of conversation, but really, "all I want is a nice and caring guy" is a statement ONLY TO BE USED WHEN YOU MEAN IT. Don't go off fucking some hot dude, and then getting pissed off at all men when he cheats on you. You had it coming.

And most likely, those hot guys are only liking you for your fake look. In fact, they probably just want you in bed. If you are that kinda girl, fine, but don't do the above behaviours regarding all males. Not everyone is deserving of the title.

Now, at an attempt to stop getting sidetracked, I will continue with my point. Girls, you don't have to fucking impress anyone. Be your own person! Seriously, don't think you are hideous when most likely there are men who will think you are beautiful without makeup. Those are the people you are looking for, not the hot douchebags that just want you in bed. Even if you are not the most attractive, I repeat, you can find someone who likes you. Not only that, makeup is an assload of a pain to put on. And to take off. Why go an extra mile to impress people?
Why the hell do you care what people think?
Stop being what other people want you to be.
Even if little girls make fun of you for not being pretty, who the hell gives a shit? You are who you are. The more makeup, and the more plastic surgery, the more respect I lose for you.

inb4 "tl;dr"
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:30 am

That might be true but honestly... would you date a girl who looks like a horse feet? In today's society, it's a fact that most maybe all men (and girls) are shallow. Yes, they look for personality but honestly... who would date someone who looks as horrible as a homeless person.

Makeup just builds a girls confidence to let her feel pretty. Most girls have low self esteem about their face because there's always someone prettier. They wear makeup to feel like they are superior.

In my opinion, when I wear makeup, I pounce around everywhere feeling like a queen. Without it... I just feel like a mess.
Back to top Go down
Spork
Idyllicer
Spork

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 am

Katie wrote:
That might be true but honestly... would you date a girl who looks like a horse feet? In today's society, it's a fact that most maybe all men (and girls) are shallow. Yes, they look for personality but honestly... who would date someone who looks as horrible as a homeless person.

Makeup just builds a girls confidence to let her feel pretty. Most girls have low self esteem about their face because there's always someone prettier. They wear makeup to feel like they are superior.

In my opinion, when I wear makeup, I pounce around everywhere feeling like a queen. Without it... I just feel like a mess.

To be completely honest, I probably wouldn't. But I wouldn't date her if she wore makeup either.

Do you know what I'm saying? Maybe I'm a horrible guy. Not all of us are the same, saying again.

Maybe it is because I am a guy, but I don't care about clothes I wear or anything... I mean, everyone cares a little bit, I may just care less. The care is still there, just minuscule. I understand females have more of that worry and yell and nag and concern in their brain, but you need to get over that. I think that makeup builds dependence, not only that, it is the exact opposite of confidence! You feel you cannot exit your house until you are fucking beautiful, but who are you trying to impress?

There IS always someone prettier, but there is always someone better at anything. But... as an example, there is always someone who plays piano better, but I do not let that get to me, or any other piano player for that matter. But that doesn't mean I buy Autotune and make it sound better!

Because that, is FAKE.
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:24 am

I'm not sure if this is right or not but what I got out of your paragraph is that every girl who wears makeup... is fake?

I admit... there are some girls who wear makeup and are consider a fake because she isn't being herself and acts like a slut but there's a lot of girls who wear makeup for the fun of it. I can wear makeup and still be true to myself. Just because I have makeup on doesn't mean I'm going to change my personality. Sure, it gives me confidence to walk out the door feeling pretty like the rest of the world but that doesn't mean without it I'm going to break down and cry like a baby.

I think makeup is used mostly for confidence. Sometimes for fun and sometimes to impress. Every girl doesn't want to look bad for their boyfriends. Just because the guy doesn't care about how the girl looks doesn't mean the girl doesn't care. They might just wear makeup to out stage other girls. Beauty is essential to a girl.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

Male Posts : 128

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:03 pm

I would date girl who doesn't use make-up. If she look totally horse feet then of course i wouldn't date her, but the look is not always the most important.
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Niki wrote:
I would date girl who doesn't use make-up. If she look totally horse feet then of course i wouldn't date her, but the look is not always the most important.

Nice words man. Very Happy

But I just will find my lady that looks nice and is nice, smart, talks good, can do alot things, fits with me, etc. AND IS PRETTY WITHOUT MAKE-UP! But if she wants she can still wear it.
I know Sad gonna take a while before I find that lady

xxx to my future lady Wink

(pssst any lady's who now think? hmm. Just leave a message) WHAHA Wink

Btw. I am kinda in the middle. Make is good and bad. Good luck to persuade me!
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Lol. I think makeup can be good and bad too depending on how you use it. If it's for confidence and enhancing your features then it's good. If you only use makeup to cover your identity (sluts/fakes) or only depend on it... it's bad.

Makeup is made to help girls feel confident about themselves and used to help show guys their natural beauty. But most girls depend on it too much making it their life and they can't go out without it. This is why guys have a negative perspective on makeup. Only girls who use makeup "correctly" can see the beauty of makeup and can live without it.
Back to top Go down
Spork
Idyllicer
Spork

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:26 pm

As anything else in this world, it cannot be controlled. There will always be people wearing it, and I am merely stating my own opinion.
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Lol~ I appreciate your opinion tho! Smile It made me think a bit about the other side of how guys see makeup. Smile
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:13 pm

MAKE-UP DEBATE Too-much-makeup

I love make-up because it makes all the women pretty. Look above^^^^ DANG HOT Laughing

I don't really care if a girl have make-up on. But people who have it like the lady above are going to far.
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Spoiler:

Like that is what I'll say should be the max to girls who just want to enhance their features.

@Korg. I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THAT PIC. I swear, that looks a LOT like my mom when she puts on makeup. (Because she doesn't know how)
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Katie wrote:
Spoiler:

I think she has pretty much make-up on but she knows how to put it on. Maybe it's even photo shopped? But I wouldn't care that this girl has make-up on. I don't know how she looks without it but this is good for me. LOL.

But what would I know of make-up. I am a boy. Nohomo! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Spork
Idyllicer
Spork

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:46 pm

But makeup...
Its not real beauty.
Back to top Go down
Joyy
Donator
Donator
Joyy

Female Posts : 78

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:25 pm

lol its easely said every girl wears makeup all those stars models u think are hot wear makeup and im not talking about lil bits of makeup like normal girls wear no im talking like pots of foundations nd eye shadow nd blush anything to make it all look as natural i find everyone with or witout makeup pretty.
Back to top Go down
Arianna !
Arianna !

Female Posts : 41

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAKE-UP DEBATE   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:33 am

lawl my dad only lets me use eyeliner Neutral
Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

MAKE-UP DEBATE Empty
PostSubject: RE: Makeup debate   MAKE-UP DEBATE Time210Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Arianna ! wrote:
lawl my dad only lets me use eyeliner Neutral

Hmm... I think girl look beautiful naturally. xDD