IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHERE'S THE GAMES?

Go down 
+3
.Icy
Korg
Katie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Katie

Female Posts : 49

WHERE'S THE GAMES? Empty
PostSubject: WHERE'S THE GAMES?   WHERE'S THE GAMES? Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am

I think to make the forum more appealing and fun... You should add FORUM GAMES. It might actually bring more people on the forums and give them something to do instead of the chat or roaming the forums talking about random stuff.

Games that I have in mind...
-^>v Game.
-Would You Rather
-The person above you
-Lie to me

And more. I'll explain these games in their correct thread if you accept this suggestion to the forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

WHERE'S THE GAMES? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GAMES?   WHERE'S THE GAMES? Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:27 pm

I don't think that this is a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

WHERE'S THE GAMES? Empty
PostSubject: RE: Games   WHERE'S THE GAMES? Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:21 pm

I was right. Interesting person gives interesting ideas.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

Male Posts : 128

WHERE'S THE GAMES? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GAMES?   WHERE'S THE GAMES? Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 pm

I don't think the games would raise the popularity
Back to top Go down
iMarkus
Idyllicer
iMarkus

Male Posts : 60

WHERE'S THE GAMES? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GAMES?   WHERE'S THE GAMES? Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:15 pm

I do neither think this is a good idea. When i personaly go on a servers forum and find that they have games i rethink about joining that server, it feels kinda unproffesional to me.
Back to top Go down
PedoBear (Lachlan)
Noob
PedoBear (Lachlan)

Male Posts : 6

WHERE'S THE GAMES? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GAMES?   WHERE'S THE GAMES? Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:01 pm

PACMAN and i know how to put it on Razz
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

WHERE'S THE GAMES? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GAMES?   WHERE'S THE GAMES? Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:49 am

Well... I've noticed that the forums are rather boring and uninteresting. It's to dead. I barely see anyone on and the posters are usually the same people. I want to help bring more lives into the forums and why not start off with Forum Games. It's like an extra to the forums. Usually, when you think of forums, you think of words and help and all those boring things.

I don't get how games wouldn't attract people. I usually LEAVE communities because the forums are too boring and dull. There's only 1 community that actually kept me there for 1 year because of games. It shut down for 7 months and a lot of players didn't quit it because we kept playing games, role play, etc. to keep us busy. The forum games made the forums as fun as the server.

But that's just that community. This communities people might be different but it doesn't hurt to try.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

Male Posts : 128

WHERE'S THE GAMES? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GAMES?   WHERE'S THE GAMES? Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:30 am

I don't think this forum is boring o_o That is what you think, because many people actually like the forums. I don't think there should be any big chances. It's good in this way (:
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

WHERE'S THE GAMES? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GAMES?   WHERE'S THE GAMES? Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:32 am

If so much people like the forums... then why do I always see the same people posting. I've been here for like 3 days? and I only see the same people replying and posting.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Male Posts : 28

WHERE'S THE GAMES? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GAMES?   WHERE'S THE GAMES? Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 am

Katie wrote:
If so much people like the forums... then why do I always see the same people posting. I've been here for like 3 days? and I only see the same people replying and posting.

Not trying to offend you or anything.. Or try to be a Grammar Nazi.. But you got to replace "Much" to "Many".. To me.. "Much" is used for ~Stuff~ that can't be seen.. For example, "How much are those bananas ?" .. To me .. Many is used for ~Stuff~ that can be seen.. For Example, "If so many people like the forums..." You are able to see the people.. Just don't want you to do the same mistake over and over.. <~~ Highlight..

Anyways.. That's because those are the only people that registered on forum..
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

WHERE'S THE GAMES? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GAMES?   WHERE'S THE GAMES? Time210Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:27 pm

I also don't think that the forum is boring. And the main reason of a forum is to help with problems and all those topics that we have now. Ingame you have the most fun. The forum is pretty good how it is now like Niki said. I like some idea's of you but they aren't neccesary. There aren't much people on the forum, but I don't think games will attract them. They came here to play a maplestory server. It's a nice extra but also this forum has to be little professional. I also hope that there will register more people on the forum. But if you think the forum is dead how can you play those games anyway? You can better just help ask more people to come on the forum. And I don't think help is boring. That is what we need on a forum. Help people who can't go ingame or whatever.

Edit: But you can always give more suggestions. Wink I like it that you think about our forum. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHERE'S THE GAMES? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHERE'S THE GAMES?   WHERE'S THE GAMES? Time210

Back to top Go down

WHERE'S THE GAMES?
Page 1 of 1