IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Lexii (hope you read this)

Go down 
+3
iMarkus
.Icy
Niki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

Male Posts : 128

For Lexii (hope you read this) Empty
PostSubject: For Lexii (hope you read this)   For Lexii (hope you read this) Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:11 am

First time when i met you, we didn't came along so well. I was pretending being someone else who i'm not. I regret it every day of my life. Our friendship became better and better, you started told me about your feelings and you were asking me help you in some problems. That time i thought "our friendship is going to be much better, if we keep it this way". Afterwards i'm so happy, that you made me to tell you who i really was. I couldn't keep it that way anymore. I thought you would be more dissapointed, but you wasn't. I'm so glad about that you wasn't mad at me or dissapointed. Well you was dissapointed, because first time when i micced with you, you was expecting a girl. I'm sorry that i wasn't Julia like you wanted it, but this is how things goes. You just couldn't still understand that i was a boy. I know it was a very hard time for some people, when they got know that i wasn't the person they thought i was. We wasn't so close anymore, but later on, our friendship gone much better. Well not so good like it was, but yeah. We keepped it that way, and it was a great time for idyllic. You hired new GMs and everything was fine. We got new donator GMs, donators and everything was just so awesome, and sorry for repeating, but that's how it was. My summer holidays have always been busy and this wasn't an expection. I'm really sorry that i haven't been so much online this summer, because my summer holiday, but i have tried. I think i have been enough, but not like i used to. I went to my friend for 4 days, thursday to monday. When i came from my friend i thought everything was same when i went to my friend, but it wasn't. You didn't really take any contact me / notice me for 2 days. I started to talk you in MSN, but we didn't really made any conversation there. I saw you spending a lot of time with Bryan, and yes i was so jealous about it. It's good that you have made a new friend, but you didn't have to not be noticing me. It hurted like hell, because i really have feelings for you. I made some mistakes in game, but that was just because i was really depressed about you. These couple days have been just weird. Alecia came back and it was very good, because you seemed to be happy. All i want is you to happy, and thats all what i care sometimes. I like to see you happy, because that's one way you make me happy. Someway, your attitude changed. I didn't even know you. You had these complains about me being arrogant and rude. I was shocked, because i have act nice to people and it was something i didn't expect. I know here in idyllicstory are players who doesn't maybe like me, but you don't have to make pointless complains. Well, okay i have to admit that maybe i'm a little but rude sometimes, but that's because people are rude for me. If i don't have a reason to be rude, then i'm not. I get angry too easily, but i have keeped it inside for long time now. Arrogant? No if someone asks me. I talked about this with you on MSN and it ended with your calling me arrogant and rude. I was okay with that, because that's what you think. Later on you said "You think your way better then other people around you". I was shocked. I had to dry my glasses, because i actually cried. It was something i couldn't expect you would ever say to me. It was almost like your saying that i'm heartless. That hurted like hell. I had like million words i wanted to say to you, but i didn't, because i couldn't. You hurted me and i'm usually a guy who replies something samiliar back, but i couldn't. I like you too much to say anything very rude. I was about to quit just because what you said. I couldn't because you. I wanna let time to try fix this :/ Sometimes it feels like, you don't have any believe for me. It hurts so much. When i asked you, did something happend while i wasn't on idyllic, you said no. I'm sure something happened, because the way you act for me these days isn't same as it used to be. I wanna know, what happend? Did some people changed you, did i do something? :/ There are things that isn't fixable, but i hope this is. You need talk to me! If i did something, just say it. If something happened don't wait then, just tell me. I really have to know. :\ Sometimes talk in MSN isn't enough, so i thought maybe i post this in here. This text wouldn't anyway fit on MSN. Lexii i hope you read this and sorry if i have done something. I know i have been say "I'm sorry" for sometime now, but i really mean it. You are so sweet girl, because you don't really get angry for me easily or disappointed. You are one of your kind, unique and an awesome girl. I hope you keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: To: Niki   For Lexii (hope you read this) Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:18 pm

You're cool. It doesn't really matter if you're a guy or girl does it? I wasn't shocked as well. xP Well good luck Niki. Razz
Back to top Go down
iMarkus
Idyllicer
iMarkus

Male Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: For Lexii (hope you read this)   For Lexii (hope you read this) Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Thats sad. You're a great person niki. I hope you and lexii can fix this. Smile
You can always talk to me you know ;]
Back to top Go down
Darren
Donator
Donator
Darren

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: For Lexii (hope you read this)   For Lexii (hope you read this) Time210Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Hm.. I read that "when we first met, we didn't get along"

I thought u two were like, best friends, considering she Re-Gm'd you.
Back to top Go down
Bonzii
Noob
Bonzii

Male Posts : 5

PostSubject: ............   For Lexii (hope you read this) Time210Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:08 pm

So Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
wilnar
Noob

PostSubject: Re: For Lexii (hope you read this)   For Lexii (hope you read this) Time210Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:43 pm

This is deep... Well i dont care your a guy or a girl its your attitude and friendship that is the important.Cant beleive Lexii is treating you this way cuz thats rude.I admire you alot for having the courage to post this.Hope you and lexii solve this out.
Back to top Go down
Spork
Idyllicer
Spork

Male Posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: For Lexii (hope you read this)   For Lexii (hope you read this) Time210Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:46 am

I'm really sorry about this but

Spoiler:

Welcome to Idyllic? I could bore you with my story here but I'd most likely be banned. For truth.

I could also whine and complain about it for sympathy in this oh so easy to please community, but I'm too nice of a guy and won't do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Lexii (hope you read this)   For Lexii (hope you read this) Time210

Back to top Go down

For Lexii (hope you read this)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Idyllic Discussion-
Jump to: