IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we allowed to sell things for money?

Go down 
+3
scotty_C
Jay
thanos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
thanos
Donator
Donator
thanos

Are we allowed to sell things for money? Empty
PostSubject: Are we allowed to sell things for money?   Are we allowed to sell things for money? Time210Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:02 am

Let's say, I have a ssrb ring, and I want to sell it for $2. Can I do that?
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to sell things for money?   Are we allowed to sell things for money? Time210Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:10 pm

thanos wrote:

LOOOL I think your allow to sell your stuff for USD..But you would actually go through all that just got $2 USD ? I'm not sure where you live.. But here in where I live $2 USD isn't a lot .. [Hardly can get a bottle of soda with $2 USD]
Back to top Go down
thanos
Donator
Donator
thanos

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to sell things for money?   Are we allowed to sell things for money? Time210Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Jay wrote:
thanos wrote:

LOOOL I think your allow to sell your stuff for USD..But you would actually go through all that just got $2 USD ? I'm not sure where you live.. But here in where I live $2 USD isn't a lot .. [Hardly can get a bottle of soda with $2 USD]

That was just an example. Razz
Back to top Go down
scotty_C
Idyllicer

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to sell things for money?   Are we allowed to sell things for money? Time210Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:27 am

Do it.
Back to top Go down
Darren
Donator
Donator
Darren

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to sell things for money?   Are we allowed to sell things for money? Time210Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:11 am

thanos wrote:

lol do it. but what's your ign? still thanos? if so, you rnever on when i'm on Dx
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

Male Posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to sell things for money?   Are we allowed to sell things for money? Time210Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 pm

I don't see reason why would you try sell it, because people can buy things from Lexii by donating.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to sell things for money?   Are we allowed to sell things for money? Time210Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 am

Niki wrote:
I don't see reason why would you try sell it, because people can buy things from Lexii by donating.

That's true.. Unless your selling it cheaper than what you have to donate for.. Maybe somebody will buy..
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to sell things for money?   Are we allowed to sell things for money? Time210Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Jay wrote:
Niki wrote:

That's true.. Unless your selling it cheaper than what you have to donate for.. Maybe somebody will buy..

Yeah, but how can you trust someone that you met in Idyllicstory and he wants to sell something. Lexii have tons of donations from people, and she is reliable (:
Back to top Go down
thanos
Donator
Donator
thanos

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to sell things for money?   Are we allowed to sell things for money? Time210Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:40 am

Niki wrote:
Jay wrote:
Niki wrote:

Yeah, but how can you trust someone that you met in Idyllicstory and he wants to sell something. Lexii have tons of donations from people, and she is reliable (:

Pfft, who wouldn't trust me? I'm the most reliable person in the world. liek srsly?? cmon rec0nsider your th0ughts abot me guise
Back to top Go down
Niki
Forum freak
Niki

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to sell things for money?   Are we allowed to sell things for money? Time210Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:15 pm

thanos wrote:
Niki wrote:
Jay wrote:
Niki wrote:

Pfft, who wouldn't trust me? I'm the most reliable person in the world. liek srsly?? cmon rec0nsider your th0ughts abot me guise

So truee D: your avatar tells rest <3 : )
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to sell things for money?   Are we allowed to sell things for money? Time210Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:15 pm

this is not allowed, i permbanned someone before for doing this
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to sell things for money?   Are we allowed to sell things for money? Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:47 am

↑↑↑That's scary..↑↑↑
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

Female Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to sell things for money?   Are we allowed to sell things for money? Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:07 am

No offense but that's like common sense. Why would anyone want to buy something for a virtual game ESPECIALLY since it's a PRIVATE server.

I'm sounding a little too mean here but it's a basic common sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we allowed to sell things for money?   Are we allowed to sell things for money? Time210

Back to top Go down

Are we allowed to sell things for money?
Page 1 of 1