IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maryam's GM App

Go down 
+6
Vĩńčęńт
Octo
Date
csnemrod
EternalTigerz
Maryam
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Maryam
Idyllicer
Maryam

Female Posts : 56

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:28 am

Name : Maryam Nissan

Time Zone : PST

Email : Marylubhsyou@hotmail.com

IGN :Maryam

Username :HolyShit

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Since March

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : On weekdays I play for about 8-10 hours , almost everyday, and 10-13 hours on the weekend.

How long you have played GMS : Since I was nine, so about five years ago but I don’t play GMS anymore because I found it to repetitive compared to our amazing private server, which is spontaneous and different Very Happy

Why you want to be a GM : I believe a GM is someone who can improve the game. The private server is only as good as their GMs, and our GMs are number one. In my point of view, it is never too late to give back to the server. I want to give back to the community, hold events for everyone to have a great time, and to guide a path to the new players that are either lost or need help. This isn’t my server, or your server, it’s our server, so let’s make it the best server we can, together.

What you will do as a GM : As stated in my previous statement, I would enhance to game experience to the next level. I would do, by all means, to ban hackers and to warn spammers that troll in the FM or disturb others. After a warning, if it’s okay with the other GMs, I would mute him/her/it.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help the server by banning hackers, keep the players voting daily to help out the server, and to bring new comers to the server. I would also guide any GMs or players that are in need of a hand, but not by giving them handouts, because that would be unfair; but by giving them help to anything, for example, questions. I would answer any question that I would be able to answer, if I couldn’t answer it, I would use all my influence on the server to answer that question, unless it was inappropriate.

What makes you stand out : What makes me stand out is that I am a very talkative person and I have a very bubbly personality. I’m also a fastidious person, but I know when I have to get down to business and when I could just have a moment to relax, even though it’s not much, because GMs have a big load on their hands, and I know what I have to do because of that.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : The commands I would use are !map, !jail, !warp, !item, !ban, !clock, and !killall, etc.

Have you been GM before (Proof) : No I have never been a GM before, but if I do become a GM, I could learn very easily since my brother has been a GM before in other private servers. If I ever would need help, I could just turn around and ask him, since he is always playing Call of Duty. Lol.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
I would never quit this server just because I got denied. I have been a player FOREVER and if I do get denied, it would just be the same for me. I have also met a lot of great players in the game and I wouldn’t want to leave them all. Word to your mothers.
Back to top Go down
EternalTigerz
Noob
EternalTigerz

Male Posts : 24

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Very impressive mary c: i hope you get the spot. You would be a great GM
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Idyllicer
Maryam

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Haha thanks (:
Back to top Go down
csnemrod
Noob
csnemrod

Male Posts : 5

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:24 pm

nice app mexican lady Shocked
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Idyllicer
Maryam

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

Female Posts : 117

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Well written and honest. Good luck, soul sister dearest. <3
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Idyllicer
Maryam

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Haha thanks sister dearest love you <3
Back to top Go down
Octo
Donator
Donator
Octo

Male Posts : 223

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Good Luck, Mary!
Let´s hope you get the spot!
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:50 am

Very nice application. Good luck Mary!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Maryam
Idyllicer
Maryam

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:03 am

Haha thanks Maik and Vince (: I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:11 pm

I wish you good luck Maryam! Great to see something of you again. Very Happy

(This is posted from another pc in Italy, i'm not available most of the time and i am still having my holiday.)
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Idyllicer
Maryam

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Haha thanks Max (: and I hope to see you soon! Have fun on your holiday (:
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:01 am

Nice app Mary Very Happy You would make a perfect GM, Good Luck! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Idyllicer
Maryam

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:29 am

Thanks Josh (:
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Forum freak
Jenni

Female Posts : 142

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:59 am

Great app Mary, buena suerte <3
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Idyllicer
Maryam

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:09 am

Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Accepted
Welcome to the staff team!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Maryam's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryam's GM App   Maryam's GM App Time210

Back to top Go down

Maryam's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Accepted-