IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Date's GM application. (:

Go down 
+3
Jenni
Maryam
Date
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Date
Forum freak
Date

Female Posts : 117

Date's GM application. (: Empty
PostSubject: Date's GM application. (:   Date's GM application. (: Time210Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:23 am

Name : Tracy S.

Time Zone : PST

Email : ohtraycee@hotmail.com

IGN : Date

Username : joysucks

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I’ve been playing Idyllic since April 30th, 2011.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Since I’m on summer break, I usually average a total of 8-10 hours a day with breaks for my personal needs. During school, I’m still active at an average of 3-4 hours a day. There may also be some days that I don’t go on at all, perhaps once a week (usually on a Sunday) where I take the time to spend with my family/friends. Overall, I’m above average when it comes to in-game activeness.

How long you have played GMS : I’ve played GMS for almost 4 years although, I wasn’t just playing GMS. I’ve switched from GMS to a different private server once in a while during that time period.

Why you want to be a GM : Honestly, one of the main reasons I want to be a GM is for the power. I believe that I’ve been a player for quite a long time and I really want to take a shot at becoming a GM. At the same time, I feel an odd but strong dedication towards this server and what better way to show that than to become a GM and work to improve this already amazing server? I want to see and help this server continue to grow and progress until we’re at the top.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM I will ban hackers, host events, stay active in both forums and in-game, as well as helping new players and communicating with the regular players to make sure they aren’t having any troubles and are enjoying their stay on Idyllic.

How you can help the server as a GM : Along with the things that I mentioned in the previous question such as banning, hosting events, and activity, I will remind players to vote and invite their friends to populate the server even more, bringing new faces and more memories to this server.

What makes you stand out : I believe that what makes me stand out is what my teachers would call “code switching.” What I mean by this is at times I can be serious and hard-working and other times I’m more of a fun, laidback person. I find this an important skill to have as a GM because different situations need different ways of handling things. There are times when you need to be serious about a certain thing going on and times where you can just lay back a little and play around.

Along with that, I have a little experience with GFX designing. I wouldn’t call myself a professional, nor would I call myself an amateur. I’ve gotten various opinions/comments about my work and I take them all into consideration when I work on improving my skill. I was a GFX designer on a previous server but, it closed down before I did a lot of work. I’ve only made two gtop banners for that server. I’d like to post those banners here, but since the owner is considering re-opening his server (which I won’t be re-joining and I highly doubt since he already promised to open it twice before I joined this server) it might be seen as advertising.
Here’s my proof of being a GFX designer:
Spoiler:
Finally, my maturity. A lot of you may see me just as this girl who wins a decent amount of events then talks to her friends about the weirdest and stupidest of things all day. But let me clarify that there is more to me than that. I find my maturity in situations to be above that of the average 15-year-old girl’s. I’m not angered easily and even when I am, I hide it incredibly well. However, I do admit that I can come off as rude, ignorant, and selfish at times. If I’ve angered you in any way for whatever reason at all, then I offer you my sincerest apologies.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
As a GM, I’ll use the following commands:
!ban, !cheaters, !map, !item, !event, !say, and others that I’m vaguely familiar with or I need to learn. I assure you, I’m quite the fast learner and I’ll get an idea of what commands I’ll be needing the most and commands that I’ll need in certain situations.

Have you been GM before (Proof) : Unfortunately, I have not been a GM before. But I don’t believe that this will significantly hurt me in my quest to becoming one. I’ve had a few GM friends on other servers and even this server. I understand the duties that they perform on a daily basis and I’m ready to take on that responsibility myself while still hanging out with everyone and having fun.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
Of course I won’t quit if my application is denied. I’ve met and made friends with some amazing people on this server and quitting just because I didn’t get the job would just ruin everything. I dislike the idea of quitting just because you didn’t get something that you wanted. I may want this job, but I also want to keep playing, even if that means staying a regular player.
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Idyllicer
Maryam

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Date's GM application. (:   Date's GM application. (: Time210Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:39 am

Dang gurl amazing GM app I hope you get accepted! Love ya (:
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Forum freak
Jenni

Female Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Date's GM application. (:   Date's GM application. (: Time210Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:13 pm

This app is very honest & reflects exactly what makes you stand out from others.
Good luck Tracy-Os (; x
Back to top Go down
Octo
Donator
Donator
Octo

Male Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Date's GM application. (:   Date's GM application. (: Time210Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Good luck Tracy!
Lets hope you get accepted bounce
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

PostSubject: Re: Date's GM application. (:   Date's GM application. (: Time210Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:08 pm

Maryam wrote:
Dang gurl amazing GM app I hope you get accepted! Love ya (:
D'aw thanks Mary.<3 Love you too.

Jenni wrote:
This app is very honest & reflects exactly what makes you stand out from others.
Good luck Tracy-Os (; x
Oh good, because that's what I was going for. c: Thanks Jenni-O's. <3

Octo wrote:
Good luck Tracy!
Lets hope you get accepted bounce
Thanks Maik!
Yes yes, let's hope I do. (:
Back to top Go down
IcyTouch
SuperGM
SuperGM
IcyTouch

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Date's GM application. (:   Date's GM application. (: Time210Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Nice application. Good Luck! Wink
Back to top Go down
HerSecrets
Noob
HerSecrets

PostSubject: Re: Date's GM application. (:   Date's GM application. (: Time210Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:46 pm

gl hun :3
Back to top Go down
Date
Forum freak
Date

PostSubject: Re: Date's GM application. (:   Date's GM application. (: Time210Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:42 pm

IcyTouch wrote:
Nice application. Good Luck! Wink
Thanks Josh! ^^ Means a lot.
HerSecrets wrote:
gl hun :3
Thanks sweetheart. (: You too<3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Date's GM application. (:   Date's GM application. (: Time210Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:55 am

Accepted
Welcome in the staff team!

Edit by Lexii :

Demoted!
Quited job
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date's GM application. (:   Date's GM application. (: Time210

Back to top Go down

Date's GM application. (: