IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haris and leaf hacking

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Haris and leaf hacking Empty
PostSubject: Haris and leaf hacking   Haris and leaf hacking Time210Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:17 pm

I think Haris was duping leaves and he bought lots of SRB rings, so, whats next? :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haris and leaf hacking   Haris and leaf hacking Time210Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:41 am

prihealer08 wrote:
I think Haris was duping leaves and he bought lots of SRB rings, so, whats next? :O

You know thats kinda weird, I think you may be right because, like three hours ago he came on the chat box saying the server sucked and he was quitting. not only that he said his name was vince o_o;

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haris and leaf hacking   Haris and leaf hacking Time210Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 am

Arianna ! wrote:
prihealer08 wrote:

You know thats kinda weird, I think you may be right because, like three hours ago he came on the chat box saying the server sucked and he was quitting. not only that he said his name was vince o_o;

o_e. Vince? If it's "Vince" (an old player)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haris and leaf hacking   Haris and leaf hacking Time210Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:20 am

Snow wrote:
Arianna ! wrote:
prihealer08 wrote:

yeah i know he hated me because I killed him like 20-30 times with chuck norris o>o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haris and leaf hacking   Haris and leaf hacking Time210Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:52 am

Arianna ! wrote:
Snow wrote:
Arianna ! wrote:
prihealer08 wrote:

yeah i know he hated me because I killed him like 20-30 times with chuck norris o>o

he kinda hate me too, but idgaf 8D
Back to top Go down
Octo
Donator
Donator
Octo

Male Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Haris and leaf hacking   Haris and leaf hacking Time210Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Lol, dupers.. how sad xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haris and leaf hacking   Haris and leaf hacking Time210Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:08 pm

I wish I can dupe D:, but I'll get banned JAJJAJA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haris and leaf hacking   Haris and leaf hacking Time210

Back to top Go down

Haris and leaf hacking
Page 1 of 1