IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

J.K Rowling's Announcement.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

J.K Rowling's Announcement. Empty
PostSubject: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 pm

So its 6:28 A.M and I still have not slept and I'm waiting for J.K Rowling's Announcement on youtube. Lucky me I have a great friend that's staying up with me.

30 minutes and 32 seconds left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:35 pm

wut u duh talking abutt? it ayetirtyfie pee em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Spook wrote:
wut u duh talking abutt? it ayetirtyfie pee em

this : https://www.youtube.com/jkrowlingannounces

harry potter lady
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:44 pm

pshhh.aappsshhh. harry potter lady?
isnt he an author? o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Spook wrote:
pshhh.aappsshhh. harry potter lady?
isnt he an author? o.o

she an author yes.

oh and you don't have to give me credits on the sig o_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:54 pm

woah you read harry potter books?noice.
i heard theres loik 5,000 pages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Spook wrote:

30 SECONDS !>!>!>!?@E2'5/365/6345346356
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Arianna ! wrote:
Spook wrote:

30 SECONDS !>!>!>!?@E2'5/365/6345346356

lol no need to wait any more Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:56 pm

You're welcome for telling you about it. <3
LETS TRY TO GET IN EARLY BABE. Lolol I didn't even read the books and I only watched 3 of the movies but, this just seems so cool. ):
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Date wrote:
LETS TRY TO GET IN EARLY BABE. Lolol I didn't even read the books and I only watched 3 of the movies but, this just seems so cool. ):

REGHETHGWTI THANK YOU!

IKR D:< i was like spamming the shit out of the sumbit button at 7:03 but it wasn't working D;<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Arianna ! wrote:
Date wrote:

REGHETHGWTI THANK YOU!

IKR D:< i was like spamming the shit out of the sumbit button at 7:03 but it wasn't working D;<

I WAS JUST DOING THAT. D: I think we have to come back on July 31 to sign up early. alksjda;kljf. MORE THAN A MONTHH TO TRY TO GET IN EARLY? homg, and if we don't get in we have to wait until October. ):
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Date wrote:
Arianna ! wrote:
Date wrote:

REGHETHGWTI THANK YOU!

I WAS JUST DOING THAT. D: I think we have to come back on July 31 to sign up early. alksjda;kljf. MORE THAN A MONTHH TO TRY TO GET IN EARLY? homg, and if we don't get in we have to wait until October. ):

tbh I was really hoping for another movie v~v But this is still KSDDKFJDKGJKSDJFKDSJ worthy >; Friggin month.. TO LONG TIAM. OCTOBER LONGERRR V-V
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:59 am

I don't like Harry Potters at all because its only repeating itself. I remember when i started read Harry Potter I but i got bored and i stopped at 100 page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:50 am

Julia wrote:
I don't like Harry Potters at all because its only repeating itself. I remember when i started read Harry Potter I but i got bored and i stopped at 100 page.

LOL. my favorite one is when chocolate frogs are introduced (:<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J.K Rowling's Announcement.   J.K Rowling's Announcement. Time210

Back to top Go down

J.K Rowling's Announcement.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Off-Topic :: General Discussion-
Jump to: