IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cause it's Duh' Sexy

Go down 
AuthorMessage

cause it's Duh' Sexy Empty
PostSubject: cause it's Duh' Sexy   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 am

cause it's Duh' Sexy Arianna

its my fifth <3

I need better fonts v_v

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cause it's Duh' Sexy   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:59 am

it looks nice. actually it is kind of the same style as before but i like it Very Happy goodluck creating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cause it's Duh' Sexy   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:21 am

KnownAsKorg wrote:
it looks nice. actually it is kind of the same style as before but i like it Very Happy goodluck creating.

ehehe thanks.
im starting to think of you as my gfx support buddy ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: Arianna's signature   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:39 am

1 word. Smexy! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cause it's Duh' Sexy   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:42 am

noice.
o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cause it's Duh' Sexy   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 am

dafont.com

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cause it's Duh' Sexy   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:00 am

Snow~ wrote:
dafont.com

ehhh. I know but its like the fonts are all sw84hd4f9hg4d.

@ everyone else: lol thanks c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cause it's Duh' Sexy   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 am

Arianna ! wrote:
Snow~ wrote:
dafont.com

I like some of em c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cause it's Duh' Sexy   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:16 am

Snow~ wrote:
Arianna ! wrote:
Snow~ wrote:
dafont.com

I like some of em c:

yeah I just browsed around and found like 3 that looked nice ^_^

your sig is beautiful to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cause it's Duh' Sexy   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Arianna ! wrote:
Snow~ wrote:
Arianna ! wrote:
Snow~ wrote:
dafont.com

I like some of em c:

you should search up Jellyka, its so pretty 8>.
i can make one for you <3 jajaja
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cause it's Duh' Sexy   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Snow~ wrote:
Arianna ! wrote:
Snow~ wrote:
Arianna ! wrote:
Snow~ wrote:
dafont.com

I like some of em c:

that. is a sexy ass font. -dl's <3 LOL-

I would normally say yes, but I really want to learn how to do this stuff by myself ( independent child! ) but.. I do need help in one thing.. like ya know how in lexi's ava theirs those little white dots that almost look like a snow ( lolthatsyou ) effect? Was wondering if you knew how to make that.. last time I googled how to make a snow effect I figured out what yaoi was v_v
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cause it's Duh' Sexy   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Arianna ! wrote:
Snow~ wrote:
Arianna ! wrote:
Snow~ wrote:
Arianna ! wrote:
Snow~ wrote:
dafont.com

I like some of em c:

I would normally say yes, but I really want to learn how to do this stuff by myself ( independent child! ) but.. I do need help in one thing.. like ya know how in lexi's ava theirs those little white dots that almost look like a snow ( lolthatsyou ) effect? Was wondering if you knew how to make that.. last time I googled how to make a snow effect I figured out what yaoi was v_v

its a brush o_e, do you use photoshop?
if you do, just go to the brush tool and theres some dot thingy
use it and spam it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cause it's Duh' Sexy   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Snow~ wrote:
Arianna ! wrote:
Snow~ wrote:
Arianna ! wrote:
Snow~ wrote:
Arianna ! wrote:
Snow~ wrote:
dafont.com

I like some of em c:

its a brush o_e, do you use photoshop?
if you do, just go to the brush tool and theres some dot thingy
use it and spam it.

-facepalm-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cause it's Duh' Sexy   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:17 pm

^ You could also use the brush engine on photoshop. c;
When you have your brush tool selected, press F5. It'll open this up:
Spoiler:
Under Brush tip shape, make sure you have "Spacing" checked. Then adjust it to the % that you want. Go to "Scattering" under the little menu thing and adjust the settings there to your liking as well. You can play around with the other stuff to. & it works with all types of brushes if you mess around with it, you could get some nice effect. ;D
Tbh, when I do siggies that need this kinda effect, I just spam it. Lolol. But if its a bigger project for.. say my info tech class I find it easier to use the brush engine just 'cause I can go -wooshwoosh- with my mouse and have it done quicker. /lazy
Just giving you an alternate way of doing things. Either one works nicely. (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cause it's Duh' Sexy   cause it's Duh' Sexy Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Date wrote:
^ You could also use the brush engine on photoshop. c;
When you have your brush tool selected, press F5. It'll open this up:
Spoiler:
Under Brush tip shape, make sure you have "Spacing" checked. Then adjust it to the % that you want. Go to "Scattering" under the little menu thing and adjust the settings there to your liking as well. You can play around with the other stuff to. & it works with all types of brushes if you mess around with it, you could get some nice effect. ;D
Tbh, when I do siggies that need this kinda effect, I just spam it. Lolol. But if its a bigger project for.. say my info tech class I find it easier to use the brush engine just 'cause I can go -wooshwoosh- with my mouse and have it done quicker. /lazy
Just giving you an alternate way of doing things. Either one works nicely. (:

ilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyilyily
Back to top Go down

cause it's Duh' Sexy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Off-Topic :: Design and Graphics-
Jump to: