IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My uncle died today...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My uncle died today... Empty
PostSubject: My uncle died today...   My uncle died today... Time210Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 am

Today at 2 pm PST my uncle passed away... I was playing IdyllicStory when i found out. I was with pinklemons... thanks pink for the support :/ but ima need some real support for this... I know im kid of new to this server and not many people know me.. but im kinda hoping you guys are here for me. Cuz im looking forward to calling you guys my family... thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My uncle died today...   My uncle died today... Time210Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:49 am

hey man,
I am sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: My uncle died today...   My uncle died today... Time210Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Im sorry for your lost
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: My uncle died today...   My uncle died today... Time210Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: My Uncle died today   My uncle died today... Time210Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:29 pm

My condolences. You will always be a family of IdyllicStory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My uncle died today...   My uncle died today... Time210Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 pm

AngelLoza wrote:
Today at 2 pm PST my uncle passed away... I was playing IdyllicStory when i found out. I was with pinklemons... thanks pink for the support :/ but ima need some real support for this... I know im kid of new to this server and not many people know me.. but im kinda hoping you guys are here for me. Cuz im looking forward to calling you guys my family... thanks

I know the feel bro; my dad died a few weeks ago. I dunno if your religious cause I'm not, but I don't cry about it anymore. Of course, talking about it I kinda do. It'll be fine, theres no use to cry about it since its already happened. Everyone dies one day. Its inevitable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My uncle died today...   My uncle died today... Time210Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:27 pm

yeah i know... and i am religious. i might not act like it but im still a christian im just glad my uncle gave his life to christ before he passed away. hes in heaven now with my grandfather and grandmother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My uncle died today...   My uncle died today... Time210Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:22 am

I literally cried when I saw this..
well teared up.. you know :/
I'm so sorry angel );
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My uncle died today...   My uncle died today... Time210Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:45 pm

I know the feeling. My Grandpa died 3 days ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My uncle died today...   My uncle died today... Time210

Back to top Go down

My uncle died today...
Page 1 of 1