IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hide and Seek Plox?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hide and Seek Plox? Empty
PostSubject: Hide and Seek Plox?   Hide and Seek Plox? Time210Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:18 pm

In my past sever we held an event where a GM would hide on a map and then the GM would give the hints to the players where He/She is. The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd persons to arrive would get their prizes accordingly. Its just a simple and different event that I am not sure this server does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Plox?   Hide and Seek Plox? Time210Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 pm

The server has it but it just isn't hosted a lot. Multiple rounds are hosted and there is only one prize per location.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Plox?   Hide and Seek Plox? Time210Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:33 pm

ahh okay. cuz like i keep hearing that the server does like 90% jq events.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Plox?   Hide and Seek Plox? Time210Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:21 pm

We have a rule that you have to pass for your exam before your able to host a event
As far as i know only 1 passed for her hide and seek event before and no one else bothers trying
Guess ill motivate my GM to host more hide and seek events
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Plox?   Hide and Seek Plox? Time210Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:14 pm

oh aha. well in my past server I was the event GM. I did Hide and Seek, Jump Quests, Fashion Contests, and Questionaires

There was also one that I cant remember the name of but we would go to Kerning PQ and we would go to the part where it had 6 numbers on it and we had a code that picked a random number from 1-6 and if you were on the number that was picked then you were out. and we did that until there was one person left and that person won.

But yeah I have also been trying to come up with events that are new to everyone and are fun but also challenging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide and Seek Plox?   Hide and Seek Plox? Time210

Back to top Go down

Hide and Seek Plox?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Suggestions-
Jump to: