IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?

Go down 
+3
Rebeca1995
EmmaBonita
pilten
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:24 am

DaAznHobo wrote:
both of them are great animes to be honest, but you're forgetting One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Hitman Reborn and many more Smile

Definitely. All those animes are up to par with Naruto and Bleach. I seriously think FMA: Brotherhood is not getting as much recognition as it should be. It's a great anime with one of the best story lines out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:18 pm

-eye twitches- naruto... naruto...naruto...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:50 pm

i like naruto better than bleach.
coz bleach is like a killer movie
although naruto is alike, but i still prefer naruto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Which would be better Blech or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:00 pm

i prefer Blech.

BLECH FTW!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Lol i don't prefer any. I don't watch any. O_O
Back to top Go down
pilten
Donator
Donator
pilten

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Bleach   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Bleach! with out question!
naruto was nice to watch before but after the first 50 episodes of shippuden
i began to dislike it more and more..
but now im not watching that much of Bleach anymore ether..
Back to top Go down
EmmaBonita
Noob
EmmaBonita

Female Posts : 21

PostSubject: NARUTOO   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:17 pm

naruto is the best anime Very Happy i usually watch it every thuesday (new episodies every thuesday)

bleach is the 3rd one in ranking albino i havent watched it but i ll when i get borred xD

the other cool one is one piece that is the 2nd one bounce
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:14 pm

EmmaBonita wrote:
naruto is the best anime Very Happy i usually watch it every thuesday (new episodies every thuesday)

bleach is the 3rd one in ranking albino i havent watched it but i ll when i get borred xD

the other cool one is one piece that is the 2nd one bounce

All animated shows are nice in their ways. I like Fairy Tail, as I like the camaraderie and the never-failing bonds of the teammates that help them to advert crisis after crisis, despite the initial insurmountable challenges.
Back to top Go down
EmmaBonita
Noob
EmmaBonita

PostSubject: .   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:33 pm

i havent seen fairy tail i ll watch it if i got time after i watch full one piece and bleach

i dont like reading manga so i only see episodies bounce
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:04 am

EmmaBonita wrote:
i havent seen fairy tail i ll watch it if i got time after i watch full one piece and bleach

i dont like reading manga so i only see episodies bounce

I watch animated movies too. (The comics only serve to be a spoiler :p) :3
Back to top Go down
EmmaBonita
Noob
EmmaBonita

PostSubject: meow   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:00 pm

I dont watch movies because most of time they are filling

Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:14 pm

EmmaBonita wrote:
I dont watch movies because most of time they are filling

I like the unique plots in these canon-movies. Smile
Back to top Go down
Akinn
Akinn

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:25 pm

I'd go with bleach :3
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:43 am

Akinn wrote:

Why? Smile
Back to top Go down
Akinn
Akinn

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:06 pm

Rebeca1995 wrote:
Akinn wrote:

Why? Smile

Naruto has a great storyline, but I still like bleach better because it has more comedy, action and drama. & I also love the characters' personality. Naruto's to boring now, it's all going to slow..
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Akinn wrote:
Rebeca1995 wrote:
Akinn wrote:

Why? Smile

Naruto has a great storyline, but I still like bleach better because it has more comedy, action and drama. & I also love the characters' personality. Naruto's to boring now, it's all going to slow..

But Bleach is waaay too predictable. It always like this: Power up -> 2nd tier Power up -> Final Power up -> lose power -> 3rd tier power up -> 4th tier power up -> lose power -> and it goes on. lol
Back to top Go down
Akinn
Akinn

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Rebeca1995 wrote:
Akinn wrote:
Rebeca1995 wrote:
Akinn wrote:

Why? Smile

But Bleach is waaay too predictable. It always like this: Power up -> 2nd tier Power up -> Final Power up -> lose power -> 3rd tier power up -> 4th tier power up -> lose power -> and it goes on. lol

He only lost his power twice and the second time doesnt actually count because it was for a couple seconds before gotei 13 came, he only powered up like 1 or 2 times. And Naruto's predictable to I knew 100% that the girl in the latest episodes would die in a fight with Uchiha Madara and I knew in the very beginning when the kyuubi was ''fully known'' that Naruto would once controll it, and I don't reaally think Bleach is that predictable O: because we never knew gotei 13 were gonna come and give him his power back and we never knew that they had powered up quite A LOT.. :3 and also nobody knew ginjo was a bad guy and that (I forgot his name) the other bad guy in the latest episodes had powers to change people's memories.
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Akinn wrote:
Rebeca1995 wrote:
Akinn wrote:
Rebeca1995 wrote:
Akinn wrote:

Why? Smile

He only lost his power twice and the second time doesnt actually count because it was for a couple seconds before gotei 13 came, he only powered up like 1 or 2 times. And Naruto's predictable to I knew 100% that the girl in the latest episodes would die in a fight with Uchiha Madara and I knew in the very beginning when the kyuubi was ''fully known'' that Naruto would once controll it, and I don't reaally think Bleach is that predictable O: because we never knew gotei 13 were gonna come and give him his power back and we never knew that they had powered up quite A LOT.. :3 and also nobody knew ginjo was a bad guy and that (I forgot his name) the other bad guy in the latest episodes had powers to change people's memories.

Naruto isn't that predictable if you do happen to follow up on the manga series. But I shan't spoil the anime for you. And btw, Ginjo being a bad guy was totally predictable. The only enigma was the memory-changing full-bring effect, which was for-stalled by his sword piercing Inoue with no effect. Hence predictability is the norm for Bleach, whereas Naruto... I shan't go any further.
Back to top Go down
forever.stars
Idyllicer
forever.stars

Female Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:39 pm

IT iS I WHO SHALL DISAGREE. :3 Fairy Tail is the best!!! X3 Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://michiiiko.deviantart.com/
Drackanack
Idyllicer
Drackanack

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:21 am

That's really not relevant to comparison, both of them have completely different stories, I equally enjoy both. I love Naruto for the deep storyline, and lessons learned through every episode, and subliminal messages shown about regular life. I like Bleach because of the humor for one, and the fight scenes, and how every character is different in his/her way.
Back to top Go down
Vade
Idyllicer
Vade

Male Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:02 am

Naruto because I never watched Bleach.
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Vade wrote:
Naruto because I never watched Bleach.

Which only shows that your view, is biased, since a fair comparison is not drawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?   Which would be better Bleach or Naruto? - Page 2 Time210

Back to top Go down

Which would be better Bleach or Naruto?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Off-Topic :: Anime Chat-
Jump to: