IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ohhSawah's gm app (:

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ohhSawah's gm app (: Empty
PostSubject: ohhSawah's gm app (:   ohhSawah's gm app (: Time210Thu May 26, 2011 5:48 am

Name : Sarah

Time Zone : Central standards time

Email : cheer_girl2326@hotmail.com

IGN : ohhSawah

Username : xMissSawah

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Bout a month and 10 days now (:

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Normally 16 hours on the weekend, but I should have more time with Summer break comin' up!

How long you have played GMS : About 5 years

Why you want to be a GM : To help people and you, of course. I think it'd be a fun experience and a great privilege. I love to help people, and I don't ask for anything in return. Smile

What you will do as a GM : I'll host events when Idyllic is busy and help keep an eye out for hackers. I'd think it'd benefit to you since our time differences are off and I'm a night owl, so it'd be fun to stay up doing my job. Smile

How you can help the server as a GM : Watch for hackers and help players. I will also host events as much as needed with a good, fair attitude.

What makes you stand out : I'm shy, but can be strong when needed. I have a hyperish personality, and always willing to help others Smile.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : '!mute' for t/f events, '!hide', '!ban' for hackers, etccc.

Have you been GM before (Proof) : Once but for a very short period of time (and by very, I mean VERYY), so I'm only familiar with a few commands. Surprised

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. No way! I love Idyllicstory too much Smile and I've made tons of friends.

***A little extra info about me***
Well as the info says, my name is Sarah and I'm 15 years young. I usually have TONS of spare time on my hands. (Maybe a little too much spare time.) I've been a cheerleader since I was 7 and usually I'll have to be offline for a couple hours on certain days for practices. I'm a computer nerd. 99% of the time, I'm playing the computer. I love to inspire and help people. I'm normally very shy and quiet, but if I can be tough if needed. I don't really play favorites, but I can get horribly clingy sometimes. I love to create new ideas and I love art. I also love to hang out with my friends. (:

Last edited by xOhhSawah on Sat May 28, 2011 5:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ohhSawah's gm app (:   ohhSawah's gm app (: Time210Thu May 26, 2011 5:55 am

ACCEPTED.

Haha, good luck Sarah! (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ohhSawah's gm app (:   ohhSawah's gm app (: Time210Thu May 26, 2011 8:57 am

Nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: :P!    ohhSawah's gm app (: Time210Fri May 27, 2011 8:04 am

Aww thanks guys (: flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ohhSawah's gm app (:   ohhSawah's gm app (: Time210Fri May 27, 2011 9:03 am

Your So Very much Welcome :0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ohhSawah's gm app (:   ohhSawah's gm app (: Time210Sat May 28, 2011 2:46 am

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ohhSawah's gm app (:   ohhSawah's gm app (: Time210Tue May 31, 2011 2:32 am

woo! you go gurl ! : D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ohhSawah's gm app (:   ohhSawah's gm app (: Time210Tue May 31, 2011 4:00 am

dildo girl BETTER.
get accepted ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ohhSawah's gm app (:   ohhSawah's gm app (: Time210Tue May 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Arent you that creeps me out every night when im sleeping?

Err...what? Shocked

Good luck, sawahahaha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: ohhSawah's gm app (:   ohhSawah's gm app (: Time210Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Accepted
Donated for the spot
Welcome to the staff team!

Edit by Lexii :
Demoted, Quited
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ohhSawah's gm app (:   ohhSawah's gm app (: Time210

Back to top Go down

ohhSawah's gm app (: