IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mount glitcher

Go down 
AuthorMessage

mount glitcher Empty
PostSubject: mount glitcher   mount glitcher Time210Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:10 am

mount glitcher Maple013
mount glitcher Maple013
as seen here male is using a mount without its saddle.

Back to top Go down

mount glitcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: mount glitcher   mount glitcher Time210Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:20 am

I'm sorry but oh god that girl up there sitting is so fucking hot. What's her name? Wink
And yeah, I didn't get to see this I was afk D: But he's glitching, because I used to be able to glitch like that in a different PS. Oh well, we'll see what happens? Very Happy

Last edited by -Brooke on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typoes)
Back to top Go down

mount glitcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: mount glitcher   mount glitcher Time210Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:26 am

it normaly d/cs the map so id presume it is a hack, because i have seen firsthand that the glitch d/cs the map
Back to top Go down

mount glitcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: mount glitcher   mount glitcher Time210Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 am

Yeah, the glitch would d/c people in the other server, and doing the glitch on purpose isn't right.
Back to top Go down

mount glitcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: mount glitcher   mount glitcher Time210Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am

Man~ He's in trouble~ Razz but did you tell him not to do it? O.o
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

mount glitcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: mount glitcher   mount glitcher Time210Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:04 pm

-Same question as Daniel-
Did you tell him that it isnt allowed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

mount glitcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: mount glitcher   mount glitcher Time210Mon May 02, 2011 1:45 am

-Brooke wrote:
I'm sorry but oh god that girl up there sitting is so fucking hot. What's her name? Wink
And yeah, I didn't get to see this I was afk D: But he's glitching, because I used to be able to glitch like that in a different PS. Oh well, we'll see what happens? Very Happy

*cough* super egotistical
Back to top Go down

mount glitcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: mount glitcher   mount glitcher Time210Mon May 02, 2011 4:18 am

Spork wrote:

*cough* super egotistical

'Cause I drop it like it's hotttt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mount glitcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: mount glitcher   mount glitcher Time210

Back to top Go down

mount glitcher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Report hackers-