IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupidest GM ever.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:43 am

Ok so I was at "Brooke's" event, just sitting behind the event area and she's "Joesph >>>>>>>>>> or go" So I go >>>>>>>> and then Noone's doing anything so I sit there, and she gets "Jenni" involved, a while later she, Brooke, makes a racist comment (I'm african american) Racist comment : "sit at the back of the bus where you belong". My father grew up in racism days, so that's TOTALLY un-offensive --Sarcasm--. then I don't move because I was typing, I get jailed. a while later, I get unjailed, Maggie and Jenni start talking to me, and Jenni starts talking about something retarded, Maggie's just chillin'. Then I tell Jenni "SO SHE CAN SAY I'M BASICALLY A NIGGER WITH NO GODDAMN RIGHTS? THAT'S BULLSHIT" and she said nothing so I said and I quote "Fuck this" and walked away. Jenni's probably the most (read title). And still, Brooke is still running around able to speak freely. I find this very much BULLSHIT, I was offended by a racist comment, Jenni even fucking saw it and never did shit. I say she should be demoted or banned.
Back to top Go down

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:07 am

Wow, okay. That's retarded. Making fun of someone just because of their race, OVER THE INTERNET? Pathetic. And it's bad that when brooke said that, Jenni didn't do shit. I dont' care if Lexii deletes this reply, but I agree with that last sentence.
Back to top Go down

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 am

Lol, if anything, you should report me over it. Second of all, I spent 10 minutes asking you nicely to move over, you never did, all you said was "WHAT'S BAD ABOUT HAVING A AFRICAN CHILDHOOD?". All you did was spam that, asking you nicely didn't work and saying you were typing which is why you didn't move is true. Because all you kept saying was what I quoted above, you sat over where I was despite everyone asking you nicely, so why be nice to someone who can't be mature and move over so I can finish the event. I honestly don't feel the need to be nice to someone who's immature enough to waste 10 minutes of my time pulling the race card after not being able to move onto the next round. And yeah, after I said that I also said in BL that I shouldn't of said that, I know it was wrong, but you can't sit here and at that blame JENNI for it when she did nothing at all. Atleast blame me for it, because I'm not going to be nice to a idiot ruining a fun player hosted event.

Others can tell you that I was being nice about it but you just don't know how to listen, I don't know how many times I had to ask you to move, and if it wasn't for Jenni getting you out, the event would of been ruined. Stop blaming your race on shit when it's not the reason you got failed from the event, it was because your outfit didn't pass as well as others.

And next time, when you're making a topic, include all of the facts and not just the parts you think will get someone in trouble. You know you kept on pulling the race card when it was no big deal, I asked ALL failed contestants to >>>> which was the very right of Henesys Townstreet out of the passed contestants way or leave, I asked ALL NICELY. You just wouldn't shut up and kept talking over me, does that give me a reason to be completely nice to you, no it doesn't. I'll say I'm sorry for saying get back to the back of the bus, because I do say things when I get pissed off, and believe me you had it coming after ten minutes of constant repetitive sentences about your race.

Thank you.

Last edited by -Brooke on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo.)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Brooke isnt a GM, so why do you report her here?
And ill tell Jenni not to get involved with playerevent things
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Lexii wrote:
I came here to report Jenni for not doing ANYTHING about a racist comment she saw, she could have atleast said "Don't say that".
Back to top Go down

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:36 pm

I honestly love how you have nothing to say in response to what I said, because you know it's all the truth and I stated what all happened in my reply. Anyways, she's already talked to Jenni about it and I'm ready to put it in the past. You and I honestly both did something wrong, whether you'll accept that you did or not, I shouldn't of said that, however you should of also just listened and moved over or left without getting mad and asking if it's because of your African childhood when it clearly was not. I'm sorry for saying it, it was rude, and I'm ready to move on from it even if you aren't.
Back to top Go down

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:41 pm

-Brooke wrote:
Lol, if anything, you should report me over it. Second of all, I spent 10 minutes asking you nicely to move over, you never did, all you said was "WHAT'S BAD ABOUT HAVING A AFRICAN CHILDHOOD?". All you did was spam that, asking you nicely didn't work and saying you were typing which is why you didn't move is true. Because all you kept saying was what I quoted above, you sat over where I was despite everyone asking you nicely, so why be nice to someone who can't be mature and move over so I can finish the event. I honestly don't feel the need to be nice to someone who's immature enough to waste 10 minutes of my time pulling the race card after not being able to move onto the next round. And yeah, after I said that I also said in BL that I shouldn't of said that, I know it was wrong, but you can't sit here and at that blame JENNI for it when she did nothing at all. Atleast blame me for it, because I'm not going to be nice to a idiot ruining a fun player hosted event.

Others can tell you that I was being nice about it but you just don't know how to listen, I don't know how many times I had to ask you to move, and if it wasn't for Jenni getting you out, the event would of been ruined. Stop blaming your race on shit when it's not the reason you got failed from the event, it was because your outfit didn't pass as well as others.

And next time, when you're making a topic, include all of the facts and not just the parts you think will get someone in trouble. You know you kept on pulling the race card when it was no big deal, I asked ALL failed contestants to >>>> which was the very right of Henesys Townstreet out of the passed contestants way or leave, I asked ALL NICELY. You just wouldn't shut up and kept talking over me, does that give me a reason to be completely nice to you, no it doesn't. I'll say I'm sorry for saying get back to the back of the bus, because I do say things when I get pissed off, and believe me you had it coming after ten minutes of constant repetitive sentences about your race.

Thank you.
Funny, there was an event clock, it was counting down from I dunno 2 minutes? and I was sitting there, I was ruining ANYTHING, you just got angry because I "wouldn't move after ten minutes". I was jail at 1 min left, for no reason, then Jenni tried to play the "It wasn't going down" card. I had a whole goddamn minute to sit there, but you made a racist comment which made me mad, and for that I decided to stay there. That's like telling your mother she's stupid, can't do anything, and is a screw-up, do you think you can get away with that when you're 17-? No, you'll get grounded and what not.
Back to top Go down

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:42 pm

-Brooke wrote:
I honestly love how you have nothing to say in response to what I said, because you know it's all the truth and I stated what all happened in my reply. Anyways, she's already talked to Jenni about it and I'm ready to put it in the past. You and I honestly both did something wrong, whether you'll accept that you did or not, I shouldn't of said that, however you should of also just listened and moved over or left without getting mad and asking if it's because of your African childhood when it clearly was not. I'm sorry for saying it, it was rude, and I'm ready to move on from it even if you aren't.
Funny, read my last comment >_>
Back to top Go down

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:43 pm

and now, I am done. I will no longer look at this topic.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:45 pm

herowic wrote:
Lexii wrote:
I came here to report Jenni for not doing ANYTHING about a racist comment she saw, she could have atleast said "Don't say that".

More people say stupid stuff online i dont see anything thats wrong with that
And if you felt harassed you shouldve reported it to a GM
THEN a GM would say something about it
I still dont really see a point of reporting Jenni on GM reports
Back to top Go down

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:51 pm

herowic wrote:
-Brooke wrote:

Thank you.
Funny, there was an event clock, it was counting down from I dunno 2 minutes? and I was sitting there, I was ruining ANYTHING, you just got angry because I "wouldn't move after ten minutes". I was jail at 1 min left, for no reason, then Jenni tried to play the "It wasn't going down" card. I had a whole goddamn minute to sit there, but you made a racist comment which made me mad, and for that I decided to stay there. That's like telling your mother she's stupid, can't do anything, and is a screw-up, do you think you can get away with that when you're 17-? No, you'll get grounded and what not.

Yeah, what does the clock have to do with anything? You were already out from the last round, and I didn't need you in my way of seeing which players were in the event still, I asked you to move over CONTINUOUSLY, and you never did, you kept going on and pulling the race card for no reason. I let people who didn't pass the round stay, as long as they stayed where I asked them to. To add onto that, I had a scarecrow put up telling people where to stand behind, and you kept going in front of it not behind it. So either way, you weren't listening to me when I asked you to move. So no, you didn't have a minute to sit anywhere but where the failed people were allowed to stand. You obviously have never hosted a F/S because if you have you'd know that it's hard to keep track of who is still in and who isn't if a bunch of people who failed are standing where the people who passed should be standing.
Back to top Go down

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:48 am

I completely agree with herowic.

Bitch and moan at me all i want but I say what I feel and I feel like racism is a shit-horrible thing and you should be shit-ashamed.
Back to top Go down

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:05 am

Spork wrote:

Bitch and moan at me all i want but I say what I feel and I feel like racism is a shit-horrible thing and you should be shit-ashamed.

Lol, I understand why you'd agree with him. Completely. But of course if he wouldn't of had that to report on, he'd be left with nothing because of the fact he wasn't listening and cooperating when I asked him nicely to stay on the right of Henesys Townstreet or leave. If anything, he would of ended up reporting me because I failed him on the round and he'd say just as he did on there, "It's because of my African childhood, isn't it?" The fact that you probably didn't bother to read what I wrote is what really makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:18 am

-Brooke wrote:
Spork wrote:

Lol, I understand why you'd agree with him. Completely. But of course if he wouldn't of had that to report on, he'd be left with nothing because of the fact he wasn't listening and cooperating when I asked him nicely to stay on the right of Henesys Townstreet or leave. If anything, he would of ended up reporting me because I failed him on the round and he'd say just as he did on there, "It's because of my African childhood, isn't it?" The fact that you probably didn't bother to read what I wrote is what really makes me laugh.

The fact that I read through every comment on this page makes me laugh. I don't think you sat here next to me on the couch and watched me skip over all the text, so don't say shit about what you THINK I did. I don't care if I'm white or black, if hes white or black or whatever race you are, I just don't think its okay. I understand you apologized, so how about we get this topic locked, so we can all shut up? I get bullied all freaking day every day by people, white, black, asian, fer shit I have every reason to hate every race, but I don't. You have hardly a reason to hate on him, you don't even know him! But you did anyway. Its wrong for me to get bullied, its wrong for him to get bullied, I don't get apologized to, he did. Its over. I request a lock.
Back to top Go down

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:00 am

I'm not going to lie, but that is really immature and disrespectful how you just had to go and be racist like that, even regarding that he wouldn't move. From what I comprehend from all this whole story is that he wasn't doing anything to hinder the event.
Brooke, that was really dumb of you to do that, and sorry doesn't really cut it.
Back to top Go down

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:03 am

Link wrote:
I'm not going to lie, but that is really immature and disrespectful how you just had to go and be racist like that, even regarding that he wouldn't move. From what I comprehend from all this whole story is that he wasn't doing anything to hinder the event.
Brooke, that was really dumb of you to do that, and sorry doesn't really cut it.

oooo. Brooke, u got schoooooled :3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:21 am

Ugh onces again, spork has to say something about -.-
When will he stop?
Anyways the post is locked, brooke said sorry and i talked to Jenni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupidest GM ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupidest GM ever.   Stupidest GM ever. Time210

Back to top Go down

Stupidest GM ever.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum