IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[GUIDE]Error Codes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[GUIDE]Error Codes Empty
PostSubject: [GUIDE]Error Codes   [GUIDE]Error Codes Time210Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Table of Contents

Error code : -2147467259 (Unspecified error) *citation needed*----------------AA1
Error code : x2005530585 unknown error 0x88760827----------------------------AA2
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error-----------------------------AA3
Disconnecting at the character select screen--------------------------------------AA4
Character is already logged in-------------------------------------------------------AA5
Error code 40 (when trying to install v62 via the v62 installer)----------------------AA6

================================================================================

AA1 'Error code : -2147467259 (Unspecified error)'

What is it: Most of the time it is because your IdyllicStory files are corrupted. Some of the time it is because your graphics settings are not adequate. And some of the time it is because your driver is not up to date.

How to fix: There are many reasons for this problem and therefore many fixes. One thing you can try is re-downloading v62. If that doesn't work try downloading the client download, and replace the custom files it comes with. If it still doesn't work you can try changing your graphics to a lower setting by right clicking on your desktop and clicking graphics settings, or graphics properties. If it still doesn't work then try updating your driver. *This topic needs more information, if anyone would like to contribute, please do so.*

**Alternative solution**
Right click on the client. Click properties. Go to Compatibility. Check the box that says 'Run this program in compatibility mode for:'.
Usually Windows XP (service pack 3) should work, but if you don't have that then I suggest trying all of them that's listed until it works. Changing it won't mess up your computer or mess up the client. It basically runs the application by mimicking an earlier version's way of processing the application, if that made any sense to you.
================================================================================

AA2 'Error code : x2005530585 unknown error 0x88760827'

What is it: This error code can happen with any program, not just MapleStory. Most of the time it is a registry problem on your computer.

How to fix: What you can do is download a registry cleaner. As far as I know, CCleaner has a built in registry cleaner I think, so you can try that out. One guy on Yahoo! Answers said that http://www.fixerrortoday.com/tidpp-2005530585_error-zz0001 was a pretty good one, you can try that too.

AA3 'Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error'

What is it: Microsoft visual c++ runtime error abnormal program termination can be caused by different things. It can be caused by conflicts of different applications, viruses or memory issues with your computer.

How to fix: You can also solve this with a registry cleaner. See 'Error code : x2005530585 unknown error 0x88760827' for details. You might also want to scan your computer for virus's, which can also cause conflicts with applications.

AA4 'Disconnecting at the character select screen'

What is it: I'm not really sure why it happens...

How to fix: When you log in and you see the world select screen (that is the screen that shows 'Scania') on the left side there is a button that says 'View All Characters'. Click that and choose your character. You might have to always do this when you log in.

AA5 'Character is already logged in'

What is it: It means your character is stuck in game for whatever reason that caused it. People can see you in game, and they can click you and stuff.

How to fix: You should most likely ask a gm to dc you or type fixme as password.

AA6 'Error code 40 (when trying to install via the v62 installer)'

What is it: It's when you try to begin installation and it shows you in a white box "Error code: 40"

How to fix: You will have to download v62 from another place. But not MSSetupv62, just the raw files. You can try going to google.com and searching 'Maplestory v62 download'.

If that didn't work, or you couldn't find one, then the other option you have is to download it on another computer and then move it to your computer via a flash drive or something. Or you can try asking one of the people in the xat chat for it, though I don't think they'd wanna give it. o-o
Back to top Go down

[GUIDE]Error Codes Empty
PostSubject: uh   [GUIDE]Error Codes Time210Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:11 am

Uh WTF NICEE GUIDE =D
Back to top Go down

[GUIDE]Error Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]Error Codes   [GUIDE]Error Codes Time210Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:45 am

Lol thanks david.
you remind me of someone 3 years ago
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

[GUIDE]Error Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]Error Codes   [GUIDE]Error Codes Time210Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 am

Quote :
AA5 'Character is already logged in'

What is it: It means your character is stuck in game for whatever reason that caused it. People can see you in game, and they can click you and stuff.

How to fix: You should most likely ask a gm to dc you.

A GM cant dc you, you have to type fixme as password :)

Example :
Username : Lol123
Password : fixme

Then use your normal password to log in :
Username : Lol123
Password : Lol123

Quote :
AA4 'Disconnecting at the character select screen'

What is it: I'm not really sure why it happens...

How to fix: When you log in and you see the world select screen (that is the screen that shows 'Scania') on the left side there is a button that says 'View All Characters'. Click that and choose your character. You might have to always do this when you log in.

Can have many reasons of this problem :
1. Glitched map (Went into a map that wasnt in his map.wz)
2. Different Character.wz (From another server maybe?)
3. Glitched item (Looted or wearing a glitched item)
4. Server frozed (Frozes at Character screen)
5. Mac ban (That your mac is already banned, talk to the owner about this)
6. Map DCer (Someone who is glitched in the same map aka dces everyone)
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

[GUIDE]Error Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]Error Codes   [GUIDE]Error Codes Time210Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:02 am

AA1 'Error code : -2147467259 (Unspecified error)'

What is it: Most of the time it is because your IdyllicStory files are corrupted. Some of the time it is because your graphics settings are not adequate. And some of the time it is because your driver is not up to date.

How to fix: There are many reasons for this problem and therefore many fixes. One thing you can try is re-downloading v62. If that doesn't work try downloading the client download, and replace the custom files it comes with. If it still doesn't work you can try changing your graphics to a lower setting by right clicking on your desktop and clicking graphics settings, or graphics properties. If it still doesn't work then try updating your driver. *This topic needs more information, if anyone would like to contribute, please do so.*

Usually this error pops out in Windows 7, because you don't maybe have latest drivers for W7 or you don't have latest Framework. Framework you can download by this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9cfb2d51-5ff4-4491-b0e5-b386f32c0992&displaylang=en I don't say that this is only W7 error, but it can pop out in Vista, XP, Linux and in any other Operating System.
Back to top Go down

[GUIDE]Error Codes Empty
PostSubject: -2147287038(unknown error 0x80030002)   [GUIDE]Error Codes Time210Mon May 09, 2011 6:35 am

-2147287038(unknown error 0x80030002) how to fix this?
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

[GUIDE]Error Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]Error Codes   [GUIDE]Error Codes Time210Mon May 09, 2011 10:39 am

Yukiayuzuwa wrote:

When do you get this error?
Tell me what happends
Back to top Go down

[GUIDE]Error Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]Error Codes   [GUIDE]Error Codes Time210Mon May 09, 2011 11:36 am

Lexii wrote:
Yukiayuzuwa wrote:

Tell me what happends

Erm , when i click the the idyllicstory.exe , than before get into the login page, i dced that a thing appear said "-2147287038(unknown error 0x80030002)" pale
btw, is sound.wz important?, i dun have it then i go download, but i have not enough disk space for it
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

[GUIDE]Error Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]Error Codes   [GUIDE]Error Codes Time210Mon May 09, 2011 11:59 am

Yukiayuzuwa wrote:
Lexii wrote:
Yukiayuzuwa wrote:

Tell me what happends

Erm , when i click the the idyllicstory.exe , than before get into the login page, i dced that a thing appear said "-2147287038(unknown error 0x80030002)" :pale:
btw, is sound.wz important?, i dun have it then i go download, but i have not enough disk space for it

With any missing wz file youll dc
So you do need the sound.wz or else maple will not work
Back to top Go down

[GUIDE]Error Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]Error Codes   [GUIDE]Error Codes Time210Mon May 09, 2011 12:07 pm

Erm the sound.wz part 2 i cannot extract D:

Last edited by Yukiayuzuwa on Mon May 09, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

[GUIDE]Error Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]Error Codes   [GUIDE]Error Codes Time210Mon May 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Yukiayuzuwa wrote:
after i done download it become a winrar file, then i extract, like 70% then a small window appeared, the file/volume is corrupted

Why arent you downloading v62 on the website??
http://idyllicstory.no-ip.biz/downloads.php
Back to top Go down

[GUIDE]Error Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]Error Codes   [GUIDE]Error Codes Time210Mon May 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Lexii wrote:
Yukiayuzuwa wrote:
after i done download it become a winrar file, then i extract, like 70% then a small window appeared, the file/volume is corrupted

Why arent you downloading v62 on the website??
http://idyllicstory.no-ip.biz/downloads.php

i only lack of sound.wz , the part1 and part 3 can, but part 2 i cant extract
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[GUIDE]Error Codes Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GUIDE]Error Codes   [GUIDE]Error Codes Time210

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE]Error Codes
Page 1 of 1