IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Empty
PostSubject: Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]   Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Time210Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 am

Just a little introduction to my application.

Name :
Brooke

Time Zone :
CST

Email :
bschock@live.com
(Also my email for school, so it gets checked daily.)

IGN :
You’ll never guess…Brooke

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
I had played for one week and two days when I first made this application, but as an update I've played for one month and two days.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
I play usually 12-15 hours a day, maybe even more…-nolife-

How long you have played GMS :
Since I was either eleven or twelve, so about two-three years.

Why you want to be a GM :
I would like to be a GM in IdyllicStory because I enjoy helping people out whenever I can. I would also like to help by hosting events when enough people are online. Another reason I would want to be a GM is to be able to hide and seduce random people... Kidding. But I mean, who
wouldn't want to do that... Don’t lie. (; Overall, helping people is the main reason I would like to be GM. Helping people would also consist of banning people who hack. Seeing GM's helping is good especially when people are first joining, as it gives Idyllic that good first impression that’ll get new members hooked faster. <3

What you will do as a GM :
As a GM I will ban hackers, help anyone who needs help as best as I possibly can without breaking any rules, host events when enough players are online (20), have a positive attitude, be very active, and keep a close relationship with the community.

How you can help the server as a GM :
I can help the server by keeping hackers out, bring in more people (but not advertise as much as to get this server shut down), and being able to be online when other GM’s are asleep in case someone was to need help.

What makes you stand out :
What makes me stand out the most would probably be my sense of humor, although having a sense of humor is important to me, being able to be serious at the right time is also important. I’m what most people would classify as different, and I honestly think it’s because I’m completely myself. I’m pretty nice but I also speak my mind and I’m very honest/straight-forward with people, because well, there’s no reason to lie to someone. Some people can and will call me a bitch, but if you really knew who I am and get to know me, I might open up some of my life to you which sort of reveals why I act the way I do sometimes. I know how to take responsibility for my actions, which also makes me stand out, as some people don't take responsibility. I'm enrolled in online school, so if I was ever needed, 95% of the time I'd be able to be online.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
As a GM the commands I would use would be; !warp , !ban , !jail
(if someone’s being naughty Evil or Very Mad)
, !event , !clock (to start the timer) , !hide, and !item. I’ll have to learn the rest of the commands D:

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
Never really wanted to be a GM before. But there’s always a first?

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
lol! No, that’d be idiotic and would pretty much say that you’re only interested in the server for the GM spot, and that’s pretty dumb. I’m planning to stay either way because I actually like this server and you can still do lots of things without being a GM. I plan on staying for a long time, since I've been here IdyllicStory has showed progression more and more each day, new players are coming, new things added, overall the server's showing good progress. I can almost guarantee it's gonna go far (:

A little bit more about me :
Okay, maybe you should know a little bit more about me, so here I go. I'm Brooke if you haven't already noticed, and I was raised in a family of three brothers and one half-sister that I hardly ever got to see. Growing up with all brothers showed a effect on me at a early age, meaning as a child I was a MAJOR tomboy...but over the years I've grown out of that and now I'd like to think of myself as the average girl. My parents just recently got divorced, so I live with my mom. I don't really like talking to my dad but I will if it comes to the point that I have to. I'm also mixed with mexican and white, but don't let the mexican fool you. Most of the time, people assume I'm full white by the way I act, I normally (not always) let off this vibe that just tells someone that I'm white..but that doesn't matter. I've been around a computer and a mouse since I was about 4, and since then I really grown out of using them. I've played MapleStory since I was about 11 and no matter how hard I tried to quit, I never stayed away for long. Over the years the GMS community changed and there was more and more immature players joining, so I finally decided to join a private server, but after a while that private server started becoming more and more unstable, and I quit. Now, I had found this server one day while looking at the top private server's for MapleStory and I had made up my mind that I would not join a super popular private server because the more popular sometimes means more immature players. Now that I'm settled with IdyllicStory and pretty content with the maturity level, I think I'll be staying for a while. But back to myself, I don't really play any sports anymore but for a while I was in soccer. Last year I took a Muay Thai class which was pretty fun, and it was a healthy way to release my anger one could say. If you haven't ever seen me around, I'll honestly tell you that I'm a very irritable person. But most of the time I am actually friendly, however, if you want to get on my bad side that's a different story. Anyways, I love meeting new people, so if you ever see me around, don't hesitate to say hello!

Overall, I tried to make this application as legible as possible, and I tried not to make it super boring.
Well, I hope you consider me, if not, I'll understand.

Thanks for your time,
-Brooke I love you

Last edited by -Brooke on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added new details.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]   Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Time210Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:48 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]   Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Wow, I never said thanks! Well, thank you Scotty! <3

I also updated with more information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]   Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Nvm,I take the bad application thingy back. I just realized if u dont like boys than U still can be friendlyto boys. Im sorry for the changed reply. And Im sorry that Isaid Brooke, Ur stinky like cheese and im sorry for saying that ur a bitch,whore,slut and hooker. I hope this wont ruin our friendship that we never had ;POn other ways Im sorry -.- I know Im dumb sometimes and lame and stupid and mega immature and annoying but Im just dumb o.o Other ways, forgive me.

Last edited by LikeMe on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]   Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Yay! Say hello to your new Idyllicstory Gm!

probably due to favoritism
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]   Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Thanks! (: Also Moe, just because I hate dick doesn't mean I SHOW hate to guys. I haven't shown hate to a guy because he was a guy, I've actually infact never shown hate, maybe dislike to them but never hate. You can't hate a community because of the sex of the people in it, you just sound really dumb assuming that.

Darren - That was completely uncalled for...honestly.

Last edited by -Brooke on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]   Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Time210Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:56 pm

o-o BULLSHIT! jkjk I just can't read it cause the color's too bright..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]   Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Time210Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:44 pm

I changed the color to purple so it'd be easier to read, Andrew. Thanks for letting me know it was a little too bright for some people. Ignore the fact that this is in pink LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LOL   Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:40 pm

WOW NICE VIDEO
<3 Embarassed I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]   Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Time210Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Haha, thanks Jake! It's pretty sexy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]   Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Time210Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:13 am

Only way to describe this is sexy cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]   Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Time210Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:14 am

Haha, I know right? It's uber sexy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]   Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Time210Wed May 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Accepted!
Welcome to the staff team

Edit by Lexii :
Demoted, quited job
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]   Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME] Time210

Back to top Go down

Brooke's GM Application - [EDITED WITH NEW INFORMATION+ABOUT ME]
Page 1 of 1