IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akai is taking her leave~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Akai is taking her leave~ Empty
PostSubject: Akai is taking her leave~   Akai is taking her leave~ Time210Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:44 pm

I apologize to all the people who I have let down, but after betraying someone I considered a good friend on this server, I feel I don't deserve to be here anymore. Also, I've noticed that a good percent of my friends weren't even real and have been talking shit behind my back anyway. I am not welcome here and I do not deserve to be here, so why am I here at all? Farewell to the extremely small amount of people that might care.

-Akai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akai is taking her leave~   Akai is taking her leave~ Time210Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:47 am

Akai wrote:
I apologize to all the people who I have let down, but after betraying someone I considered a good friend on this server, I feel I don't deserve to be here anymore. Also, I've noticed that a good percent of my friends weren't even real and have been talking shit behind my back anyway. I am not welcome here and I do not deserve to be here, so why am I here at all? Farewell to the extremely small amount of people that might care.

-Akai

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, and I apologize for all the people that make you feel unwelcome. You quickly became one of my good friends on the server, and I feel bad that you're leaving. I think I've added you on MSN though, so we can still keep in touch somewhat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akai is taking her leave~   Akai is taking her leave~ Time210Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:52 am

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akai is taking her leave~   Akai is taking her leave~ Time210Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:08 am

remember come back and visit hu care abt u xD
I'm in the list too...miss u... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akai is taking her leave~   Akai is taking her leave~ Time210

Back to top Go down

Akai is taking her leave~
Page 1 of 1