IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maggie's Gm Appie? c:

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Empty
PostSubject: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:29 am

Name: Maggie

Time Zone; Est

Email; irawrzchu@live.com

Ign: Haruna

How long you have played IdyllicStory:I have been playing IdyllicStory over the summer break before the wipe. I rejoined after being notified by Irving that Lexii reopened the server, which I believe was about 1-2 months ago.

How long you can play IdyllicStory per day: The time I can play actually depends on the time I get home and what I need to do on the weekends (Mostly nothing). Other than that, I can play about 8 hours or more.

How long have you been playing GMS: I’ve played GMS for about 4-5 years.

Why do you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM because according to my time zone, at around 6-7 o’clock the GMs will already be sleeping or getting ready to sleep. After that, there will be no GMs online watching the server, hosting events, banning hackers, stopping annoying spammers, and jailing people who breaks the rules. I want to be a GM to prevent this, I want to make all the new players comfortable with this server and help them with their difficulties, even if I can’t give mesos or anything items. :c

What you will do as a GM: As GM, I would;
1] Host events every now and then.
2] Stalk players that hit more than 5k,10k, and 99k are the same time to see if they’re a hacker. If they are, I’ll ban them. I would also ban players that use other hacks and dupers.
3] Mute the annoying spammers.
4] Jail players that are insulting GMs/ not listening to GMs during events.
5] Help new players that have recently joined IdyllicStory.
6] Talk with friends and other players to make it less boring in the FM/ less dead looking.

How you can help the server as a GM: There are many ways I can help the server as a GM, besides jailing, muting, banning, and helping. I can ask all my friends to vote everyday even if they don’t play IdyllicStory in general. I could get some of my real life friends to join me, make banners and advertisements, MMVs and promo videos. I would do my best in order to make the server into a happy community for everyone.

What makes you stand out: I have a characteristic that can forgive anyone even if they have been horrible to me previously. I am a very hyperactive person [probably ate too much cookies and oranges], and I try my best to cheer my friends up when they are sad.

What commands you will mainly use as a GM: Commands that I will mainly use as a GM include the following:
1]!Jail; !Unjail
2]!Ban
3]!Warp; !Warphere
4]!Connected
5]!Mute
6]!Clock
7]!Event
8]!Say
These will be the commands I’ll mainly uses, but I’m sure there are more.

Have you been GM before (Proof): I have been GM in a dead server/new server named CriticalMs, which closed down after a virus, along with Alfee[Forgot ign] and Rachel[Vanille/Muffin] . Since it was a short period of time, I didn’t screenshot anything besides Rachel’s fail moment. I don’t know if Rachel or Alfee screenshotted anything along with ABCDE and Oskeballer [Probably don’t even remember]. I only know some commands, but not all, but I’ll try my best to remember all the commands with the help of a handbook if I get the GM position. C;

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. Of course not, I’ve been playing since the summer and this server is the only server I’ve stayed at for more than 2months. C; I have created a lot of memories and met lots of new friends. I hope I can meet more friends and loads of new memories now that IdyllicStory is back with a new owner. :3 So even without GM position, I will still try to help the server and get more votes.

Thank Yous for reading my super nubbie
GM appie. C:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:31 am

MAGGIE 4 GM

Maggie's Gm Appie? c: 2pt8arl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:33 am

Spork wrote:
MAGGIE 4 GM

Maggie's Gm Appie? c: 2pt8arl
Wooow. I only posted for like 1sec. o__o; Proness. Thankss yuus thoo. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:53 am

Nice app!~ Very colorful. You took your time, which is nice. Good luck!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:55 am

McSic wrote:
Nice app!~ Very colorful. You took your time, which is nice. Good luck!~
Thanks youus. <33 C;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:56 am

Haha, made me laugh a few times while reading that. Not really sure if !unjail is a command though, since I just warped them to the FM to let them out. I could be wrong though, as I have been several times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:39 am

Good luck maggie Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:50 pm

++++support.

No joke mang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Looks like Maggie's Durping. c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Josh wrote:
Haha, made me laugh a few times while reading that. Not really sure if !unjail is a command though, since I just warped them to the FM to let them out. I could be wrong though, as I have been several times.

!unjail is one of our GM commands (: Nice GM application Maggie Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Thankk Yuus Everryyonee. C: If you applied, I wish yuu Gl. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:50 pm

[Hai]ItzDarren wrote:
Looks like Maggie's Durping. c:
Psshaw. >:C
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:04 am

wow amazing app!! 10/10!

MAGGIE 4 GM!!

edit : MAGGIE FOR GM AND ADMIN!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:06 am

Nicko wrote:
wow amazing app!! 10/10!

MAGGIE 4 GM!!

edit : MAGGIE FOR GM AND ADMIN!! Very Happy
Thankss <3333 o: I nevur see you in game anymores ;A;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:33 am

Nice application Maggiee
Can tell good effort went into this.
Well, good luck <3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Accepted!
Welcome to the staff team!!

Edit by Lexii :
Demoted for being inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maggie's Gm Appie? c:   Maggie's Gm Appie? c: Time210

Back to top Go down

Maggie's Gm Appie? c:
Page 1 of 1