IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Absolutely Immature. *Request for demote.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Absolutely Immature.  *Request for demote. Empty
PostSubject: Absolutely Immature. *Request for demote.   Absolutely Immature.  *Request for demote. Time210Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:20 pm

I recently joined IdyllicStory a few hours ago. Upon my arrival I met a few generous people who decided to help me train. After a little while of training I decided to stray from them only to jump in to a conversation between a player and a GM in which the GM was being completely irrelevant, immature, unintelligent, and rude. This GM abused her powers by killing normal players because they argued with her. She requested she be banned for her abuse of hacks outside of events. With ignorance she showed herself off as quite the immature person. Therefore, I am requesting a demote of her position as Game Master here on IdyllicStory.

Screenshot:
Absolutely Immature.  *Request for demote. Immature

GM- Julia
Regular Players - Myself (Kota) and Kuroi

If you do not demote her, at least have a strong and mature conversation about how immature she is and why she should fix it to benefit the server.

I am utterly disappointed.
Back to top Go down

Absolutely Immature.  *Request for demote. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolutely Immature. *Request for demote.   Absolutely Immature.  *Request for demote. Time210Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:25 am

This was a bit immature, and I guess I have to side with you since she killed you for no reason.

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see that YerroDude killed you.
Back to top Go down

Absolutely Immature. *Request for demote.
Page 1 of 1