IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Empty
PostSubject: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:39 am

Any fans out there?

You can download the whole series from here.

Trust me, watch the original ones with english subs. English dubbed version failed epicly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Yea I watch the anime from time to time, I watched a little bit of it last night before I practically passed out Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:50 pm

LoveyLin95 wrote:
Yea I watch the anime from time to time, I watched a little bit of it last night before I practically passed out Razz

They're releasing new episodes every weekend, it just kept getting more epic after another episode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Intercourse wrote:
LoveyLin95 wrote:

They're releasing new episodes every weekend, it just kept getting more epic after another episode.

Yea it's really good c: I was waiting for Bleach but that was on and I was trying to pay attention but I took a tylenol pill and Passed out O:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:09 am

I don't know why but most famous anime out there are overrated - not worth the time imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Episode 48 released - if you're not sure which one to download, shoot me a PM or leave a message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 am

is this the one with edward elric and alphonse?? and u can download from there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:24 am

itzmelol wrote:
is this the one with edward elric and alphonse?? and u can download from there?

Yeah, this is not FMA. It's FMA Brotherhood which is way better. You can only download the episodes via torrent though, since they are like 350MB each with awesome quality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:32 am

Episode 49 is out - I jizzed in mah pants LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Fri May 21, 2010 5:26 am

ARGH! I need to watch it! My mom bought all the discs of the original and The Conqueror of Shambala, so I've seen all those, and am currently re watching them, but I want to watch Brotherhood!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ehhhhh   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Fri May 28, 2010 8:31 am

Eww, I hate Anime. It bores me so much. I prefer sleeping then watching Anime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Fri May 28, 2010 9:28 am

i watched FMA (not brotherhood) and the end isnt rly something

i prefer watching Bleach Naruto shippuuden & One Piece
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:25 am

The only ANime I Watch is...

Pokemon

A true fan knows the lyrics...

I wanna be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause.

I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Teach Pokemon to understand,
The power that's inside.

POKEMON! (GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!)
It's you and me!
I know it's my destiny!

POKEMON!
Ooooooh, you're my best friend,
In a world we must defend.

POKEMON! (GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!)
Our hearts so true,
Our courage will pull us through.
You teach me and I'll teach you.

PO-KE-MON!
Gotta catch'em all
Gotta catch'em all
POKEMON!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Haha, i love the song!
Somehow O.o
I didnt know there was an actual lyrics tho (LOL WTF)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:19 am

Nope, not a fan. I'll start watching later. More of a Bleach fan <3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:06 am

Im a Bleach / Naruto / Fairy Tail / One piece / Hitman Reborn Fan.

A true fan knows the lyrics..

CHANGE!
Nabikinai nagasarenaiyo
Ima kanjiru koto ni sunao de itai no
CHANGE!
Nando demo umerekawruno
Kanashimi mo dakishimete
Hashiridasyo!

CAN YOU HEAR ME?
CAN YOU HEAR ME?
CAN YOU HEAR ME?
SO AM I!
Wasurete shimae baii yo kanji nakunacchaewaii
Surimui ta kokoro ni futao shitanda
Kizutsui tatte heikidayo mou itami wa nai kara ne
Sono ashiro hikizuri nagara mou wo

Tsuki to taiyou no HAITACCHI
Wasure monowa nai desu ka
Okashii na kimi ga inai to
Hoshii mono sae mitsukaranai

arittakeno yume o kakiatsume
sagashi mono sagashini yuku no sa
POCKET no COIN, soreto
YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND?
WE ARE, WE ARE ON THE CRUISE! WE ARE!

LISTEN TO THE STEREO!! TONIGHT! TONIGHT! TONIGHT!
Headphone nara sutechimatte mo
LISTEN TO THE STEREO!! AROUND! AROUND! AROUND!
Hayaku LETS PLAY AGAIN!

Haha, a twist in the Openings Very Happy
Try to find the song names of these. The songs are in order of the anime i listed up there! Very Happy
This is a challenge for those fans out there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:45 am

SnowAkantor wrote:
A true fan knows the lyrics..

Hmm... I suppose I'm a fan for quite a bit of anime's then. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:47 am

Awesome series, finished the manga, and watching the latest ep Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Oh woow, hahaha i really love this series.
Ive watched the original and almost done with all the episodes of brother, but I disagree on the "dub sucks" comment haha. I actually love both the sub and dub versions of this anime. Both are good works <3
:3333333
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:17 am

You know, I really liked the first Full Metal Alchemist, but after seeing Brotherhood, I would have to tell people to not ever watch the original FMA, this one has so much more detail and it sticks to the manga way better than the original.
Back to top Go down
davik123
Noob

PostSubject: FMA Brotherhood   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:15 pm

i have seen alot of anime, but FMA Brotherhood is by far one of the best animes if you ask me.

i dont Watch that many animes that are longer than 30 episodes, cause they tend to get boring and the story begins to suck and has nothing to do with the start of the story at all. There is no big goal to acchive in the end, just one goal per episode, and when you do that, there is not rly a need to watch every episode, but by making just one big goal every episode is important, The anime also needs to Reffer to things that has happend before in the series (kin of an reward for the people watching)

That is Basicly why i think FMA:Brotherhood is so Well done.

If you are not watching it, do it, but watch it in Japanese with english subs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD   Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD Time210

Back to top Go down

Full Metal Alchemist: BROTHERHOOD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Off-Topic :: Anime Chat-
Jump to: