IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)

Go down 

How do you think I would do?
Horrible
iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) I_vote_lcap53%iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Bad
iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) I_vote_lcap7%iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
No idea
iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) I_vote_lcap20%iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Okay
iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) I_vote_lcap13%iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Great
iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) I_vote_lcap7%iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Empty
PostSubject: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:22 am

Name : Andrew Im

Time Zone : GMT -8

Email : imlikes123@hotmail.com; imandrew@rocketmail.com; andrew.im@meadowridge.bc.ca

IGN : iLolly

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I was here in the beginning when Gabe started it. Also I was here a bit after the wipe, and I'm here currently.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Well, as a teenager, the majority of my day is dedicated to school, so that leaves me about 5-6 hours to play. About 2 hours will be spent on homework, so I'll be on 3-4 hours. There may be occasions where I'll not be on for some times when I have major assignments and such.

How long you have played GMS : I first started GMS at about 2008, but there have been times when I didn't play for extended lengths.

Why you want to be a GM : I would like to be a GM because I would prefer a higher role in society. I don't mean a higher position to be more popular or things like that, but rather a position where I can do more for the society.

What you will do as a GM : If I were picked to be a GM, I would:

- Help people have more fun
- Punish offenders accordingly
- Help govern the community justly
- Solve disputes
- Help new people and answer any questions they may have
- Ask people to vote for the server
(When I make a decision, it is unbiased and unaffected by emotion)
- Lots of my friends are into private servers so I can ask them to join
- Anything else within my power

How you can help the server as a GM : As stated above, I can help people have fun, punish offenders, help govern justly, and solve disputes. Also, I could help you [Lexii] guide the server in the best way possible. I don't really see anyone helping Lexii with the server, but I do see some people helping her with stuff in game. I do not know much about coding, editing .wz files and such, but I can learn. I intend to learn how to do all this possibly in the next couple weeks.

What makes you stand out : I am almost always politically incorrect. I hate politically correct answers. I will almost answer with honest answers, but I will answer with the politically correct answer if needed. Also, I don't go with the flow. I will instead, go against the flow. I think that some of the norms are very dumb in real life or virtually (e.g. hacking, low riding). I will also stand up for my beliefs however much people may agree with it. However, if I am proven wrong, I will adjust my beliefs.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Currently, I know:

!jail
!ban
!mute
!unban

My knowledge of the GM commands has somewhat eroded over the period of time I have not played Maple Story. I can always look up a GM handbook somewhere on Google to restock my knowledge of the GM commands. How I will apply these commands I know is obvious, so I will not have to explain where I will use it.

Have you been GM before (Proof) : I have never been a GM before. However, I believe if I were picked to be a GM, it would be a fantastic learning experience.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

Not only does the fact that some people will go around servers trying to be a GM just insults the owner of the server, but it disgusts me also. No, I will not leave the server. Doing so would go against my sense of beliefs and it would go against many things I stand for.

~~~~~~~

I have learned how to edit maps, but it isn't saving as it should. I'll have this problem fixed.
I got the maps to save, but I'm working on fixing glitchy maps.
Haha If you look closely, the first seven colors are in the order of the rainbow, then the rest is alphabetically ordered. (Some colors have "Dark" in front of it (e.g. Cyan comes after Dark Blue) so it might not look alphabetically ordered.

Last edited by iLolly on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:33 am

No-one has replied on my application yet D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:39 am

It's very well formatted and puts forth some really good points. Although some of the other topics could be elaborated on a bit further, I still feel it's good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:55 am

Aha! A comment!
Thanks Joshy :3
What topics could I elaborate on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:57 am

I suppose just the short ones. Such as the what you will do as a GM and how can you help the server. Although you made a list for what you will do as a GM, it's still pretty short. =/ And the how you can help the server is just a little short, lol. But as I said above, they're still good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:57 am

I edited it a little bit :3 How is it now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Much better. xD Good luck getting a position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:36 am

Great app Andrew; consistently eloquent in your posts ahaa Wink

There's just one thing:

iLolly wrote:

What makes you stand out : I am almost always politically incorrect. I hate politically correct answers. I will almost answer with honest answers, but I will answer with the politically correct answer if needed. Also, I don't go with the flow. I will instead, go against the flow. I think that some of the norms are very dumb in real life or virtually (e.g. hacking, low riding). I will also stand up for my beliefs however much people may agree with it. However, if I am proven wrong, I will adjust my beliefs.

Kinda had a brain freeze there at first O.o

I'm just wondering what you mean by politically correct/incorrect in this case?
Oh and I really liked "I will also stand up for my beliefs however much people may agree with it. However, if I am proven wrong, I will adjust my beliefs".

Well anywayyy, good luck <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:02 am

It means that I don't like to answer with the politically right answer. For example, it's like when the teacher asks you if you did your homework, the politically correct answer would be to say yes. If I were asked this, I would say the honest answer. I guess it is kind of a hard thing to understand Razz
What I meant by politically incorrect/correct is that a correct answer would be a stereotypical answer and the incorrect answer would be an honest answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:43 am

Does it mean Lexii's thinking about it when my app remains inactive..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:16 pm

It means that it's pending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Oh.. Cool O-o..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:32 am

ORGASM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:47 am

Its nice , but im thinking of adding colours ; you know , more nicer o-o ~ ?
And I like your good english ~ Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Good luck ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:28 pm

OH.. MY...GOSH.. So many replies and I didn't even notice! Thank you Darren! I guess I'll make different sections different colors.. And thanks Megan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Good luck . Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:47 am

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:58 am

Hey man, nice application, loads of effort put into it! :3

Goodluck, and hope you get the position!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:52 am

Thanks Alex Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:53 pm

So lonely...
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:57 am

Donated for Admin job
Welcome to the staff team!

Edit by Lexii :
Demoted, Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)   iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02) Time210

Back to top Go down

iLolly's GM application (Edit v0.02)
Page 1 of 1