IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should I Quit ? . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Should I Quit ? . .  Empty
PostSubject: Should I Quit ? . .    Should I Quit ? . .  Time210Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:38 am

Sorry Guys . Its Just That IdyllicStory Is Not The Same As The Old Idyllic . And About All My Friends Quit And I Fell Really Pissed About The Wipe And So Bored Sad . So I dont know what do do . Should i Quit ? Or Should i Stay . You Guys Give Me The Awnser . If Its Yes Then i Would Go Back To PassionMs . If i Quit . You Can Add Me Msn : x_xlookiex_x@hotmail.com (: . And If I Do Quit . You Guys Can Play With Me In PassionMs (: . My IGN there is "Forever" . But Guys Just Give Me The Awnser Should I Quit Or Not .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I Quit ? . .    Should I Quit ? . .  Time210Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:21 am

NO (:

but then who am i to say that? Choose what you like; and whats better for you;
But we'll miss you);
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I Quit ? . .    Should I Quit ? . .  Time210Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:23 am

Most of them actually joined my server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I Quit ? . .    Should I Quit ? . .  Time210Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:24 am

scottyC wrote:
Most of them actually joined my server.
Ahah true; o-o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I Quit ? . .    Should I Quit ? . .  Time210Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:08 am

um scotty i havnt heard about ur server......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I Quit ? . .    Should I Quit ? . .  Time210Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Everyone's been talking about it for the past... month? o-O;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I Quit ? . .    Should I Quit ? . .  Time210Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:23 am

So . Scotty . Whats your Servers name (: ? Could i join Very Happy . ? .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should I Quit ? . .    Should I Quit ? . .  Time210Sun May 01, 2011 11:59 am

Oi Oi scotty don't be advertiseing ;3 not that it matters since your a gm here and I bet this is very old... Btw don't quit if your still playing a wipe doesn't mean its the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I Quit ? . .    Should I Quit ? . .  Time210

Back to top Go down

Should I Quit ? . .
Page 1 of 1