IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DGM]Vince being a tard

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[DGM]Vince being a tard Empty
PostSubject: [DGM]Vince being a tard   [DGM]Vince being a tard Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Ok. So, [DGM]Vince hosted a t/f, and when there was 4 people left, and we all got it wrong, he decided game over and gave prizes to random people, INCLUDING someone who lost in the 1ST ROUND got an event ticket! Suspect This pissed me off considering, he didn't set the clock for the last question, and I was on the right side, then changed. I know i may be making a matter of something small, but just pointing it out. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DGM]Vince being a tard   [DGM]Vince being a tard Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Just for the record, I thought this was about me. Razz
But he shouldn't do that if he doesn't know how to host a T/F.
He should have asked for some assistants from another GM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DGM]Vince being a tard   [DGM]Vince being a tard Time210Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:02 am

I wouldn't say that about you Razz You're one of the best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DGM]Vince being a tard   [DGM]Vince being a tard Time210Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:54 am

lol I like [DGM]Vince so it's probally a mistake and I hope he fixis it plus wow ^^^^ boot licking much xD but I agree Vincent is teh best <3 no boot lickin from me >Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DGM]Vince being a tard   [DGM]Vince being a tard Time210Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:15 pm

ok, it was my first t/f and i dident know any questions. i gave prizes to 3 of the 4 that was left and the ones i though answered the fastest.maybe someone who got eliminated in the first round, slipped in and i dident notice, but im sorry it was my mistake if i did make a mistake, and next time, ill be more careful. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DGM]Vince being a tard   [DGM]Vince being a tard Time210Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:15 am

It's no problem. I'm sure Logan has gotten over this trivial issue, and he can forgive you for it. GM's make mistakes, and we just have to accept that they can't be perfect all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DGM]Vince being a tard   [DGM]Vince being a tard Time210

Back to top Go down

[DGM]Vince being a tard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Report GM's-
Jump to: