IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colin being a naughty Intern D;

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Colin being a naughty Intern D; Empty
PostSubject: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:53 am

Colin being a naughty Intern D; Conlin10

are Interns suppose to use that language? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:55 am

Aren't Gm's suppose to be online to Make sure People like you NOT HARRASE*** OTHER PLAYERS. ??? Ur the one who jsut needs to be jailed already. U harrase me and my friends all the time, so dont act so innocent..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:57 am

And by the way magic. that had nothing to do with u. I was talking to my friend. So mind your own freaking business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:07 am

Lol he isnt your friend and i was invited into it by both partys so i was in the middle of what was happening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:29 am

hes always like that ignore it Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:47 am

At this point its not about what they do
Its what you do
People talk rude to me all the time
Just try to fix it without cussing
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Mkay, Lexii. >.> He (Magic) Was harrasing me and my friends today and he wouldnt leave us alone so what are we suppose to do? Yotam d/ced him once but he still wouldn't go away. So can you atleast do something about that? O.o
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:15 pm

Atleast talk normal like i do
Your the one in trouble right now since he got prove of you saying it
And you should know better as a intern...
Can we trust you the GM job without you cussing at other players?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:34 pm

I dont normally cuss but he is ALWAYS bothering me and my friends. and no1 can do anything about it. >.>
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Tell him to stop
After that, ignore and walk away
Be the better person
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:45 pm

No disrespect here but, If you think it is that east just get him to follow u round annoying you and see how long u can take it >.> No Disrespect AT ALL. Its hard. >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:15 am

It doesn't matter anyway, you aren't mature, you have to say "fuck" or "shit" every time someone does a little thing that you think is rude/annoying, and you wouldn't make a good GM at all. This server is dying anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Generate<3 wrote:
It doesn't matter anyway, you aren't mature, you have to say "fuck" or "shit" every time someone does a little thing that you think is rude/annoying, and you wouldn't make a good GM at all. This server is dying anyways.

With each group that leaves, there is another group that walks through Idyllic's doors.

Just because you and a few other people have left does not mean the server will die. Please note that over the past few days nobody has left. Your arrogance and self importance is at top tier sir. [:
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Ocean wrote:
Generate<3 wrote:

With each group that leaves, there is another group that walks through Idyllic's doors.

Just because you and a few other people have left does not mean the server will die. Please note that over the past few days nobody has left. Your arrogance and self importance is at top tier sir. [:

He has a point
I see alot of fun new people coming in Smile
And i still have alot of old friend too
So it isnt dieing, its part of life that people leave and other people replace them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:41 pm

one of her old friends/veteran=MEEE Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Colin, do like me. IGNORE! They are just calling for attention. No offense magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:11 am

No, that's pretty much what they're trying to do. They're trolling, so if you don't react, they won't win, and they'll stop eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:12 am

Josh wrote:
No, that's pretty much what they're trying to do. They're trolling, so if you don't react, they won't win, and they'll stop eventually.

Exactly. They do that to me all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:14 am

Although it's a completely different situation if they're trolling on smegas, but you should know that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:16 am

There was once where everyone in the server that was online spent 2 hours insulting me. What did i do? Ignore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:19 am

[Int]Nuno(1337) wrote:
There was once where everyone in the server that was online spent 2 hours insulting me. What did i do? Ignore.

Glad to hear you didn't let them get to ya. It's good to hear you've got a control over your temper. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:35 am

I heard [Int]Colin got banned. Oh what a shame. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:58 am

Yea hes permbanned
And not a intern anymore
Topics closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colin being a naughty Intern D;   Colin being a naughty Intern D; Time210

Back to top Go down

Colin being a naughty Intern D;
Page 1 of 1