IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Error into getting onto Idyllic! D:

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Error into getting onto Idyllic! D: Empty
PostSubject: Error into getting onto Idyllic! D:   Error into getting onto Idyllic! D: Time210Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Ermmm... I can't seem to get on Idyllic, even though I never really messed with the files.
(Besides getting Lexii's Character wz.) I already tried using the clean file for the Character wz, but Idyllic still had the same error.

Everything was going fine this morning, logged in, chose my char, and came into the map.

What happened was that when I (or someone else) used Genesis, all I could see was white boxes, instead of the rays and angel. I thought nothing of it and
went to the FM (using the TRADE button). When I got there, it was lagging a "lot".

The result of that was a d/c. So I logged in again, chose my char, but then when I
came into the map, the chat box was a white box, and all the characters were white
boxes.

The weird thing is that the whole screen turned black, but I could still hear the
"changed" music (Aquarium music?) and hear the usage of skills and drops.

After taking while to close it, I attempted to open Idyllic, then a error code box came up even before showing the black screen (running the server).

The error code box said, "error code: -2005530585 (Unknown Error 0x88760827)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Error into getting onto Idyllic! D:   Error into getting onto Idyllic! D: Time210Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:05 pm

woah this is a really strange bug lolz.Try redownload everything and try again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Error into getting onto Idyllic! D:   Error into getting onto Idyllic! D: Time210Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Lolk, I shall try that. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: mhm   Error into getting onto Idyllic! D: Time210Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:32 am

Zemrae wrote:
Ermmm... I can't seem to get on Idyllic, even though I never really messed with the files.
(Besides getting Lexii's Character wz.) I already tried using the clean file for the Character wz, but Idyllic still had the same error.

Everything was going fine this morning, logged in, chose my char, and came into the map.

What happened was that when I (or someone else) used Genesis, all I could see was white boxes, instead of the rays and angel. I thought nothing of it and
went to the FM (using the TRADE button). When I got there, it was lagging a "lot".

The result of that was a d/c. So I logged in again, chose my char, but then when I
came into the map, the chat box was a white box, and all the characters were white
boxes.

The weird thing is that the whole screen turned black, but I could still hear the
"changed" music (Aquarium music?) and hear the usage of skills and drops.

After taking while to close it, I attempted to open Idyllic, then a error code box came up even before showing the black screen (running the server).

The error code box said, "error code: -2005530585 (Unknown Error 0x88760827)"

thats a wz file problem just redownload wz files of idyllicstory make sure you have all of em and the latest ones !
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Error into getting onto Idyllic! D:   Error into getting onto Idyllic! D: Time210Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:37 am

''Besides getting Lexii's Character wz.''
I love you.
Does it work now btw?
Did you try to redownload v62?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error into getting onto Idyllic! D:   Error into getting onto Idyllic! D: Time210

Back to top Go down

Error into getting onto Idyllic! D:
Page 1 of 1