IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Autoban? iNeed Help ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Autoban? iNeed Help ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Autoban? iNeed Help ^^   Autoban? iNeed Help ^^ Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:03 am

last night i played until 4:00 am (to late). on this morning my brother came into my room for the pc, i told him to get into my account and recruit ppl for the guild, he never played this server, he only play gms.i was sleeping when he did that. but when i woke up (late) i trying to log in and it say i was somehting like banned. me (angry) went to my brothers room and told him why i was banned he said i dunno, he told he he created a guy to play but then he dc and never played again.
idk why this is happening maby karma but i dint do anything wrong so i need you to unban me.
and i hope u can tell me what was wrong.
thx
Night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autoban? iNeed Help ^^   Autoban? iNeed Help ^^ Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:08 am

First off, IdyllicStory does not have Autoban.
Autoban is removed from the system because it has plenty of false error due to MSI items that might as well ban off the whole server.
You are banned probably because of Hacking.
Since he played on GMS, i dont think he knows where to get Private Server Hacks i assume? For first time players when they switch from GMS to Private Servers, they would think it's extremely easy to train and would rarely attempt to hack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autoban? iNeed Help ^^   Autoban? iNeed Help ^^ Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:11 am

SnowAkantor wrote:
Autoban is removed from the system because it has plenty of false error due to MSI items that might as well ban off the whole server.
Since he played on GMS, i dont think he knows where to get Private Server Hacks i assume? For first time players when they switch from GMS to Private Servers, they would think it's extremely easy to train and would rarely attempt to hack.
the autoban thingy vincent told me in chat box lol idk what is that.
but then if he dint hack wtf is wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autoban? iNeed Help ^^   Autoban? iNeed Help ^^ Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:15 am

(¯`v´¯)-ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ-(¯`v´¯) wrote:
SnowAkantor wrote:

I saw some Auto Ban features yesterday.
Like, "<name> has been banned from the system. Reason: etc, etc"
Yeah, either that or your brother got bored and hacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autoban? iNeed Help ^^   Autoban? iNeed Help ^^ Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:17 am

╚ĢM╝Vĩńčęńт wrote:
(¯`v´¯)-ⓝⓘⓖⓗⓣ-(¯`v´¯) wrote:
SnowAkantor wrote:

I saw some Auto Ban features yesterday.
Like, "<name> has been banned from the system. Reason: etc, etc"
Yeah, either that or your brother got bored and hacked.

Well thts pretty embarassing of me.
My apologies Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autoban? iNeed Help ^^   Autoban? iNeed Help ^^ Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:19 am

like snow said i dont think he haked, why would him.
he is now mad at me because i broke his camera.
but maby he did something wrong, maby not hacking but something.
is pointless hack a private server. and i think hen is to dumb for hacking...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autoban? iNeed Help ^^   Autoban? iNeed Help ^^ Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:21 am

but the thing is IS THIS FIXABLE? =(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autoban? iNeed Help ^^   Autoban? iNeed Help ^^ Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:41 am

If you're not found "guilty",
You could be unbanned Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autoban? iNeed Help ^^   Autoban? iNeed Help ^^ Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:44 am

SnowAkantor wrote:
If you're not found "guilty",
You could be unbanned Very Happy
and how long that will take? i miss all the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autoban? iNeed Help ^^   Autoban? iNeed Help ^^ Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:17 am

OMG wrong section sorry ppl.
i saw something in ban apeal section, he created a new guy maby he transfered 1 of my srb? and got banned? dunno help moi thz <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autoban? iNeed Help ^^   Autoban? iNeed Help ^^ Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:26 am

Topic moved, locked, and fixed.

Result - Unban
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autoban? iNeed Help ^^   Autoban? iNeed Help ^^ Time210

Back to top Go down

Autoban? iNeed Help ^^
Page 1 of 1